Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1077 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 77 577 977 1027 1067 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1087 1127 1177 ... LastLast
Results 26,901 to 26,925 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should enjoy her permanent ban that I'm about to implement.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Hasn't threatened to ban me in a long time.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

enjoys a life of 3.14 (to 2 decimal places).
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Enjoys the fro.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

wants to throw cards in people's FACES

Knows they deserve it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is surrounded by FLOWERZ

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

wants to watch Silver Lining's Playbook -unbelievably- not just for Jennifer Lawrence.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

has reminded me of Withnail & I, this time with the line, "Would you like a drink?" "What's your name? MacFUCK?!"

- Melike

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

is sporting a fro these days
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is gonna buy me some cuff links?

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I am dying to
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Recently got snowed in.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is on a boat bitch, doing flips and shit

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is having a rough time with family atm?

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

saw me complaining about being the kicked dog in the complaining thread

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

likewise saw me complaining about being sick as a dog...

Country
    Country Flag

Should know I hope she feels better!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

must become more than just a man.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is the sword in the darkness. The watcher on the walls. The kicker of arses.

- Melike

Said arse.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

likes the Britishness of the spelling "arse"? (I'm a big fan of "tosser" and "shag" when it comes to British words, personally.)

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know most americans (at least, this one...) thinks that word is funny. Doesn't sound threatening at all...

Country
    Country Flag

Should know I'm wondering what 'tosser' means

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know it's the same thing as "wanker".

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1077 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 77 577 977 1027 1067 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1087 1127 1177 ... LastLast