Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 813 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 811 812 813 814 815 823 863 913 ... LastLast
Results 20,301 to 20,325 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Made a big mistake before going to work.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is the world's best boss?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Wants me to push my child off on other people with vaginas.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

knows it's not "pushing off" as people with vaginas apparently enjoy holding babies and wish they could hold them all ...and that from this one can infer that those who do not have that particular piece of equipment do not like to hold babies.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

recently has been stating my opinion in various threads before I express it, thus sparing me the effort of typing

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows it's not magic, but he wants to be fooled ...

Will never see A Christmas Story.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

has a friend who can't appreciate literature

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Has my utmost respect.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

is back, thank God!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know I never wanted to leave. Should also know I have a metric tonne of pics to post. It's almost overwhelming, sir.

Country
    Country Flag

always takes fantastic pictures

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Always restores my self-worth.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

weighs his pictures.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Should notice that I then convert them to the metric system.

Country
    Country Flag

receives tons of goodmind from bears

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

payed a visit to Tesla ...

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

is the wrong mexican
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a con woman !?

Country
    Country Flag

is very different from bears, as far as cinema is concerned

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is a bear who rarely joins us in this thread.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

wants undesirable bears to come to the USA!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

knows bears are desirable, but that those who make such decisions are not.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Changed his avatar. What the fuck?
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

Country
    Country Flag

will know that Brice has changed his avatar to support his favorite director for The Greatest Director Tournament that currently takes place in Gem Theater

+ Reply to Thread
Page 813 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 811 812 813 814 815 823 863 913 ... LastLast