+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169
Results 29,201 to 29,215 of 29215

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Booker DeWitt fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

should look at my shoes, aren't they great!?
    Bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Marty McFly Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

[gasp]
    Looks like a gangster
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Booker DeWitt fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

knows that if 1 more letter goes to that kids house into the fucking oven you're gonna go in head FIRST

Marty McFly Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Wasted eight fucking aprons on this guy!
    ~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

should know I don't know wtf is wrong with her, I gotta toughen her up

Doesn't feel like he's in construction.
    ~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

ehhhhh should know I'm a union delegate.

Should go home and get his shinebox.
    ~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

is a mf mutt!
    YOU POS, YOU!

Knows there's a whore living in 2 Aaawr
    ~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

knows that way doooooownnnn, in the oceaaaaannnn

Should know that, to this day, I cannot hear that song without thinking of this picture and of him saying: "That's Donovan? He looks like a guy who would go around fixing toilets".

True story.
    ~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

knows that song will for fucking sure be added to Tennessee Vol. 2

Haha!

Will know that's a great idea!
    ~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

should tell, oh... did we get straightened out yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169