Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is my favorite stalker.

Gunslinger Apprentice Chassit is on a distinguished road Chassit's Avatar

Seemingly, has multiple people stalking him...
    "See the TURTLE of enormous girth,
    On his shell he holds the earth.
    If you want to run and play,
    Come along the BEAM today."

NFA JJG 42-95

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know he is my next victim.

Gunslinger Apprentice maerlyns_rainbow is on a distinguished road maerlyns_rainbow's Avatar

didn't tell chassit that after stalking him for a while, fp will eventually capture and rape him
    As the scorpion said to the maiden as she lay dying, "You knowed I was poison when you picked me up." Jonas, WaG

We're all mad here!--The Cheshire Cat

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

SHOULD SPARE THE DETAILS!!Lkjflakjgz

Gunslinger Apprentice maerlyns_rainbow is on a distinguished road maerlyns_rainbow's Avatar

should know I thought chassit had a right to know of your intentions with his sweet (probably) virgin ass
    As the scorpion said to the maiden as she lay dying, "You knowed I was poison when you picked me up." Jonas, WaG

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Somehow know how sweet Chassit's ass is...
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

[]

Is implying something...

should know i actually just sort of stole a line from Half Baked

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

slipped one by me.

(Is that the line where Dave Chapelle is coming up with the plan to get him out of jail?)

got that right, it is when they are talking about getting Kenny out of jail before he is raped in his "sweet virgin ass"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Said in the PAYG that she feels something.

spoke spanish in the DT Run On Thread

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

spoke spanish as well, albeit without realizing it.

should know i realized it, but sentence's like that are about the extent of my bi-lingual-ness

Banned Jimmy is on a distinguished road

lacks bi-ligual-ness.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

likes others to ask for Jimmy.

has a very cute av that makes me smile!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

likes LH's AV.

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Likes his own av (I assume)
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Banned Jimmy is on a distinguished road

Sends his av out as Christmas Cards reading "Have a Fucked Up, Incredibly Creepy Christmas."

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Has seen the Marvel Zombie stuff.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is a fan as well.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

shares the love
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Has nightmares involving army guys, presidents, and world devouring aliens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast