+ Reply to Thread
Page 1164 of 1168 FirstFirst ... 164 664 1064 1114 1154 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... LastLast
Results 29,076 to 29,100 of 29182

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Kurt Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Knows that if I lose everything in the fire....

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

is sending all my love to (you)
    "Here, take it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Kurt Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Shouldn't dare to second guess

~Fernandito

Pennywise fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

knows that WE'VE GOT TRUHHH-BBBLLLLLEEEEE
    "Here, take it."

Should tell me: Trouble?! Where?!

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

should know it's there just down there a helpless toy he's trapped!
    "Here, take it."

Is a sad, strange little man.

You have my pity.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

knows I say GOOD RIDDANCE YA LOONEY
    "Here, take it."

Sees the hat?

I am Mrs. Nesbit.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

needs to snap out of it!

-SLAP-
    "Here, take it."

Little Red Headed Girl Bethany is a glorious beacon of light Bethany is a glorious beacon of light Bethany is a glorious beacon of light Bethany is a glorious beacon of light Bethany is a glorious beacon of light Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Flirty

was born to run
    Your hair is winter fire
    January embers
    My heart burns there, too.

Has recently been reminded of just how awesome Green Day is.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

knows that payg called lol
    "Here, take it."

knows there's a whore living in 2 Aaarr

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

should know it's been at least half a year since I last watched that...

BLASPHEMY
    "Here, take it."

Has forgotten the face of his father.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

is alllll busteeddddd up
    "Here, take it."

Is broken bones and nasty cuts

~Fernandito

Manni Folken DoctorDodge is just really nice DoctorDodge is just really nice DoctorDodge is just really nice DoctorDodge is just really nice DoctorDodge is just really nice DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

has transformed into something way cooler than they were before.

I help where I can.
    I will not fight!

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Cool

has traveled through time
    "Here, take it."

Runs like this

~Fernandito

[bump]

~Fernandito

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Likes to bump

Can probably never change his av or I won't recognize him.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Cool

should know I'm going to change my user name just to fuck with her
    "Here, take it."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1164 of 1168 FirstFirst ... 164 664 1064 1114 1154 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 ... LastLast