Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1147 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 147 647 1047 1097 1137 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1157 ... LastLast
Results 28,651 to 28,675 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Made me happy to see that he was still an active member

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Knows that Fernando will never leave....

even though I've repeatedly asked him to.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

won't know what she has til it's gone!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Knows I jest.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows John Hughes?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

makes me wonder if he's asking if Amanda knows of John Hughes, or knows him personally?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is probably on tumblr

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is always on tumblr.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

darest not reveal my secret . hush!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Knows I'll never reveal her secrets (so long as she doesn't reveal mine).

- Melike

Lost his soul catcher

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is feeling angelic lol

Knows that is only because of my av.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is a clever one

haha

Should know that I meant to text him the other day while I was watching Goodfellas because of the scene when Jimmy puts on his glasses and the lenses makes his eyes look really big.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Holds the record for the person above me the most.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Has had the same av ever since I have known him... which is a really long time!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Knows that if it isn't broke, you don't fix it.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Knows what he's talking about!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Once stomped me so bad I couldn't see for a week

Really has had that same av for a looong time.

OMG! I forgot about that!

Should know that thread is probably loooonnnggg gone!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that these go up to 11.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Has an avatar I'm not familiar with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1147 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 147 647 1047 1097 1137 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1157 ... LastLast