Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 104 604 1004 1054 1094 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1114 1154 ... LastLast
Results 27,576 to 27,600 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

doesn't text me anymore

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should check his phone now.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

should tell Ferny that he's a big ol'texting hypocrite
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Had to kill bugs for the man person she was married to.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is fairly pleased about a certain show I've finally started watching.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Should tell me if he likes it so far.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

will get drive by'd for her portable speaker.

Is jealous!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

now knows what to get me for my bday

Should know I refuse to celebrate said day by providing gifts.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know I'm really liking Its Always Sunny's nicely fucked up sense of humour so far.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has now gotten into one of the fucking funniest shows around.

Should know that, when I cleaned my bookshelves yesterday, and my hands smelled like musty old paperbacks, I thought of him.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

sent a postcard?

Likes it when the ladies get dressed up for no reason.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

ooohhhh baby (she) knowwwwwwwwwsss what I liikeeeeeeeee

Is a weirdo

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is pleased with what I'm currently watching atm.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

thankfully enjoys the fucked up beauty that is Hannibal

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know I love fucked up beauty, including deaths in Argento movies and Dredd.

- Melike

Should tell me how he's enjoying that show he's currently watching.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is, simply is.

Likes it.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

will rock the sweatpants and star wars shirt look with me any day of the week

Speaks true!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 104 604 1004 1054 1094 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1114 1154 ... LastLast