Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169
Results 29,201 to 29,224 of 29224

Thread: The Person Above You Game

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

should look at my shoes, aren't they great!?
    If I told you about her, the princess without voice, what would I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Deranged Easter Bunny Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

[gasp]
    Looks like a gangster

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

knows that if 1 more letter goes to that kids house into the fucking oven you're gonna go in head FIRST

Deranged Easter Bunny Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Wasted eight fucking aprons on this guy!

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

should know I don't know wtf is wrong with her, I gotta toughen her up

Doesn't feel like he's in construction.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

ehhhhh should know I'm a union delegate.

Should go home and get his shinebox.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

is a mf mutt!
    YOU POS, YOU!

Knows there's a whore living in 2 Aaawr

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

knows that way doooooownnnn, in the oceaaaaannnn

Should know that, to this day, I cannot hear that song without thinking of this picture and of him saying: "That's Donovan? He looks like a guy who would go around fixing toilets".

True story.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

knows that song will for fucking sure be added to Tennessee Vol. 2

Haha!

Will know that's a great idea!

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

should tell, oh... did we get straightened out yet?

Climbs mountains and shit

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

is once again a deranged Easter Bunny.

Knows I have no choice.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

dances in the deepest oceans

should show me show me show me how he does that trick

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

is going to feed her mother lol

Haha.

Beat me to the punch!

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Sleepy

should know that another gem was

"Oh place got hit by lightning, huh? SCREW you, pay me!"

Was probably watching it on tv the other night at the same time I was.

~Fernandito

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169