2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... LastLast
Results 29,201 to 29,225 of 29284

Thread: The Person Above You Game

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk

should look at my shoes, aren't they great!?
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

[gasp]
    Looks like a gangster
    "Like I don't know that I'm pathetic."

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk

knows that if 1 more letter goes to that kids house into the fucking oven you're gonna go in head FIRST
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Wasted eight fucking aprons on this guy!

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

should know I don't know wtf is wrong with her, I gotta toughen her up

Doesn't feel like he's in construction.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

ehhhhh should know I'm a union delegate.

Should go home and get his shinebox.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

is a mf mutt!
    YOU POS, YOU!

Knows there's a whore living in 2 Aaawr

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

knows that way doooooownnnn, in the oceaaaaannnn

Should know that, to this day, I cannot hear that song without thinking of this picture and of him saying: "That's Donovan? He looks like a guy who would go around fixing toilets".

True story.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

knows that song will for fucking sure be added to Tennessee Vol. 2

Haha!

Will know that's a great idea!

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

should tell, oh... did we get straightened out yet?

Climbs mountains and shit

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

is once again a deranged Easter Bunny.

Knows I have no choice.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

dances in the deepest oceans

should show me show me show me how he does that trick

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

is going to feed her mother lol

Haha.

Beat me to the punch!

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Drunk

should know that another gem was

"Oh place got hit by lightning, huh? SCREW you, pay me!"

Was probably watching it on tv the other night at the same time I was.

~Fernandito

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is a deranged Easter Bunny.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    Iíll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... LastLast