Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1032 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 1022 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1042 1082 1132 ... LastLast
Results 25,776 to 25,800 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know I'm having trouble identifying his country flag ...

Along the Path of the Beam TowerJunkie19 is on a distinguished road TowerJunkie19's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is having trouble identifying the Tonga flag.

‎"A person's never too old for stories. Man and boy, girl and woman, never too old. We live for them." - Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

would not want to get a tattoo done the way I did.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam TowerJunkie19 is on a distinguished road TowerJunkie19's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Has the same birthday as I do

‎"A person's never too old for stories. Man and boy, girl and woman, never too old. We live for them." - Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has become more awesome just by that fact alone.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

shares the 'biggest fan of Melike' status with me.

Roland would have understood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

went to a Hungarian DT event ?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

makes beautiful babies
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I really bring something to the table, complexion wise

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

has left me giggling with that remark
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

has been MIA and, to earn my forgiveness, should finish my paper for me
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is very nearly done with the school year! (thank GOD )

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is an actress !

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know by now what my current favourite HBO show atm is (but that's probably because I've yet to catch up on GoT).
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows just how awkward I can be...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

slept with a man who looked like Clark Gable

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has a serious love for Der Waffle Haus

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows whether we should blame the hand or the cook ?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

needs to teach his friends the basics of grammar
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

like Fringe
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has a new theme.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

needs to teach me Spanish... sounds more fun than Rosetta Stone
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I'd teach her the things they don't teach on RS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Knows how fun it is to swear at people in Spanish! (Benefits of having my best friend from high school be fluent! )

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

knows that's all I really wanna learn anyhow
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1032 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 32 532 932 982 1022 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1042 1082 1132 ... LastLast