Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 976 1026 ... LastLast
Results 23,126 to 23,150 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

should appreciate the reference to a one hit wonder with a famous bro that occured many years ago
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

damn you! ummmmmmm hm ummm is fuckin with my stuffy head right now

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know I am officially starting my break... tomorrow
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

My Mood
    Brooding

has made me envious

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

should not be too envious, I am breaking till the 23rd and starting end of August I will not be doing it at all (except the Holiday and a couple other days are my allowance )

My Mood
    Brooding

cannot fathom the pain of not seeing my woman from now until saturday night

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is in LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE
    If you love me then love me..

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Practically wrote the Bro Code

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

should know NPH is actually gay AND should tell bros that he cannot fathom seeing his beloved (not to mention the pain/drama it causes) for only one weekend a month (as is my current situation with the misses)

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

has a messed up situation
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

should know that is the product of meeting someone (and falling in love with them) in Mexico/ on vacation

My Mood
    Brooding

need be informed i can indeed fathom that pain; my prior relationship was two years long and i saw her on average maybe once every other month or so in truth often went six-seven months at a time w/o seeing her which is all the more reason i cling to and cherish my time with michelle

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should just be glad that at least he's in love with someone who loves him back, and not like my former situation of spending years in love with someone you can't have.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Should be happier loving someone that they can't have, then having something they don't want.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know I've always kept that in mind, that i no longer talk to the person i once loved, and that i'm probably happier with myself now than i've ever been.

- Melike

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

should know that gives me a happy.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

has a kickass voice.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Worried

makes me smile every day.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is one of the nicest people I've met

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is the most brilliantly random person i know (next to myself, of course)!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is putting a lot of cream on his tacos.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Beat me!

Also knows a lot about Dodge's taco eating habits, it would seem...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

should know that I've only had tacos once in my life.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should be aware that this is a circumstance where I definitely need a sarcasm/snark font....

ALSO: He needs to fix that situation immediately! Tacos are amazing!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

has most likely never had the true British meal of sausage 'n chips, something she'd need to rectify the moment she arrives in England! (When she eventually comes over here, of course...)

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 976 1026 ... LastLast