+ Reply to Thread
Page 1173 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 173 673 1073 1123 1163 1171 1172 1173
Results 29,301 to 29,309 of 29309

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should tell me if he's had that same av since his join date?
    "Like I don't know that I'm pathetic."

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Should know Creepshow was my childhood intro to King. Every time I think of changing it, I just can't. Maybe one day....Also, it cracks me up every time I see it!

Also should know, I miss seeing Dean in her avatar...

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should know if he ever changes it, I will be super confused. Well, more than usual.

And maybe I'll just have to do another Supernatural theme soon.

~Fernandito

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely

is doing a halloween theme this year?
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Should know that I hadn't thought of it until now, but...yes.

~Fernandito

Traveler Mushabon is on a distinguished road Mushabon's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Should probably do that Halloween theme, as ordained by me, self-proclaimed Queen of Halloween ;D
    VII

"Shes whiskey in a teacup Shes a diamond that wants to stay coal..."
    -Tom Waits

=Check Out My=
    Art // Webcomic // Shop

Can Toi DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

is the new Queen of Halloween, apparently.

I help where I can.
    I will not fight!

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely

is someone I haven't seen in her in a looooong time
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

's av just reminded me of a Lite-Brite.

~Fernandito

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1173 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 173 673 1073 1123 1163 1171 1172 1173