Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has issues with coke being too good.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows its true!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

is a movie junkie.

Roland would have understood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is an english junkie.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

should watch Sin City with me one day.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

should perhaps invite me too? I haven't seen it either....
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Country
    Country Flag

must watch it. It's a damn good moive. It can turn on your mind. *kiss*

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Needs to know I haven't seen it either

Country
    Country Flag

made me .

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should tell herself and laura that mi casa es su casa.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Hahaha, better watch out, maybe I'll take him up on the offer in the future. And, since his house is mah house too, I'm bringing in the pink wall tiles and purple shag carpeting from my room.

*goes to order said items, since never would she EVER in her right mind own such things*

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know that i'm following her around. Right now.

My Mood
    Dead

Bullshite, you ain't here. Shoo, man.

Thinks I'm gullible, apparently.

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

last name starts with C (like me)
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is at school today.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

kidnapped the Sandy Claws.

My Mood
    Dead

Got that song stuck in my head.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know that my mission is done here.

My Mood
    Dead

Is such a punk. Jeeebs.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows she loves me

My Mood
    Dead

May be right, but he may also be wrong. Who knows?

Country
    Country Flag

is interested in sports a lot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is buying the stairway to heaven.

Country
    Country Flag

has quite strange information about me...

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

has a purple lover
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast