Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 803 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 801 802 803 804 805 813 853 903 ... LastLast
Results 20,051 to 20,075 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is back after an extensive hiatus.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Owns this thread.
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

is reading Tommyknockers
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Makes me smile.
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is or was smiling at the Befernee

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

is jonesing for some peanut butter

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Told!

My Mood
    Angelic

has excellent taste in peanut butter

(It's awesome isn't it?)

Should know that I will box up some happy thoughts and mail them to her if she needs.

My Mood
    Angelic

needs to know she made me giggle with her response elsewhere

(and thank you )

Should know that I am glad to be of service.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nicholas Cage'd after eating ice cream

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Posted at the top of the page, about me.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

still has the same av !

My Mood
    Angelic

needs to stay away from the roach coach

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows of my Jedi mind trick capabilities

My Mood
    Angelic

has yet to shock and awe me with said abilities

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is disappointed in my drunken-text skillZ

My Mood
    Angelic

also is lacking in the neme-sees department

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

has a damn good quote in her sig.

Roland would have understood.

Is someone who is not in here often

My Mood
    Angelic

is in here quite a bit

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is an Earth bound misfit.

My Mood
    Angelic

is a sugarpop

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is cynical
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 803 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 801 802 803 804 805 813 853 903 ... LastLast