+ Reply to Thread
Page 1172 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 172 672 1072 1122 1162 1170 1171 1172
Results 29,276 to 29,291 of 29291

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is in New York now.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody is just really nice Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Person Above You Game

knows where Miskatonic University is located.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

has an awesome book collection.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb is just really nice Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hasn't been around in a while.

Nice to see you back!

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

is a naughty little elf...

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive

is a Breaker.
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Always wanted to be a gangster
    "Like I don't know that I'm pathetic."

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive

should look at my shoes, aren't they great?!

(btw I need to PM you about Goodfellas lol)
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Knows that, had they been wiseguys, he wouldn't have heard a thing.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Pensive

celebrates everyday like a birrrrthday

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

is a mad titan.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive

is one of the Great Old Ones.

Traveler xikedygi is on a distinguished road

will know I'm out of here and should have a good night/day.

Has a username I can't begin to pronounce.

~Fernandito

My Mood
    Pensive

is bbbbbbback!

Should know I知 always here in spirit even when I知 away.

~Fernandito

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1172 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 172 672 1072 1122 1162 1170 1171 1172