Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1150 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 150 650 1050 1100 1140 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1160 ... LastLast
Results 28,726 to 28,750 of 29474

Thread: The Person Above You Game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows I want to go someplace warm
    where the beer flows like win
    where the women flock instinctively like the salmon of Campistrano

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Should know that I don't know since the French are assholes.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

knows that I

IMMEDIATELY REGRET THIS DECISION

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Knows annoying sounds.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Has become a permanent fixture around here once more.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Should know it is because I accidently glued my hand to the counter.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

glued his hand to the counter.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

desperately wants to make love to a schoolboy
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

is writing a beautiful, sensitive, lyrical musical piece called Lick My Love Pump.

Will have the soup du jour.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR GOD SAKES JUST WANTS THE DAMN NUMBER

Knows we're saving up to open our own pet store.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

should know

I GOT WORMS

Had extra gloves this whole time?!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

cheaa, should know we're in the Rockies.

Bet me twenty bucks he could get me gambling by the end of the day.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Knows that pills are gooooddddd...
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

needs to tune his guitar pick lol.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just realized we landed on the moon.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

checked out of Rehab a few days ago lol.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Was way off!
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Wants me, me right here, to read his book.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has thus far failed to give me Ender's Game updates.

Should know I forgot!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has displeased me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1150 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 150 650 1050 1100 1140 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1160 ... LastLast