Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Links to your art/photography sites

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Links to your art/photography sites

Are you on Deviantart, Behance, Flickr?

Post a link to your site in this thread

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Great thread Lisa! Here's a link to my Flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57942552@N05/
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heather, those are fantastic! Why have I never seen these before?!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Thanks Ricky!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to ask before, what kind of camera do you have?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

These are all taken with my little Canon powershot. I'd really like to invest in a digital SLR in the near future though.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's me on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/luckandcharm/

Thanks Heath, I'll add you Loving your photostream!! Mine's all old stuff, I'd just joined because I keep seeing these awesome challenges and competitions people do on Flickr and wanted to get into that.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I'd really like to invest in a digital SLR in the near future though.
    Me too. I keep a lookout for sales at Best Buy whenever the ads come around. One time I was looking through the cameras section and saw a really nice Nikon for $600. I thought that was a pretty good sale. Then I read a little further and turns out that was just the price of the lens!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    That's me on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/luckandcharm/

Thanks Heath, I'll add you Loving your photostream!! Mine's all old stuff, I'd just joined because I keep seeing these awesome challenges and competitions people do on Flickr and wanted to get into that.
    Thanks Lisa. I've been checking them out too, but haven't gotten around to doing any yet. Let me know if you sign up for any

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I'd really like to invest in a digital SLR in the near future though.
    Me too. I keep a lookout for sales at Best Buy whenever the ads come around. One time I was looking through the cameras section and saw a really nice Nikon for $600. I thought that was a pretty good sale. Then I read a little further and turns out that was just the price of the lens!
    I know they're pretty pricey aren't they Some are more than the cost of the camera!

Gunslinger Apprentice Roland number 19 is on a distinguished road Roland number 19's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, this is a link to my PhotoBucket account that has a few of my newer drawings in it. I've done a lot of stuff lately that are outside of my comfort zone like using color and cartoons/comics, etc. Its been nice breaking out of my shell. Anyways, leave comments and critiques if you'd like. I can take criticism fairly well, I'd say. :]

http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/...olandnumber19/
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

A thing is my favorite, Nick. Pretty damn awesome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Roland number 19 is on a distinguished road Roland number 19's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Brice! I actually finished it today, and I was really worried about it. Well, I'm always worried about drawing anything with a cult following because there are usually people that take one look at it and tell me its not what they pictured.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not what I pictured, but it is amazing! I love it.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, you flatter me, sir!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just building you up to draw Cthulhu for me. Please?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that this can be arranged. I do feel the need to point out that its because you asked, though!

Edit: Update. It occurred to me after I had said this that this isn't the first time I've been asked to draw the mighty Cthulhu, which means its not the first time that I've drawn one! Granted, I'd like to draw another one in a different style, I still have something to show off, hahah.

Cthulhu Picture
    Last edited by Roland number 19; 09-06-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Recalling Memories!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be making a much darker version soon, BWAHAHAHAHA

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Even better!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

imagine this, but much "tentacly-er" (Patent Pending!)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

tentacly-er

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much!

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast