Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections: Garrell

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like a lot of agony in that issue.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some newly acquired non SK 1st/1st. The Malerman is signed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Will you please silence that pig on the road?

I've read the first one, great book!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like beautiful copies of Silence and The Road! Nice pick up. Pumped for Harris' new book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Might fine Silence you got there

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm not so sure about that sig; I'm no expert by any means. But if it was sold by a member here, got to be good I reckon. Nice copy!
    100% disagree with this statement: "But if it was sold by a member here, got to be good"
    Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I'm not so sure about that sig; I'm no expert by any means. But if it was sold by a member here, got to be good I reckon. Nice copy!
    100% disagree with this statement: "But if it was sold by a member here, got to be good"
    Sorry
    Me to. Some don't know. I looked at that first and was like "hmmm that signature looks ok BUT I do not like the date". I then wondered why someone would ruin a book potentially by adding a date. The answer is they would not. I would NOT have that book in my collection and I am sure it was not a malicious sale by the member here HOWEVER... I would politely return said book toot sweet.
    "I reckon" was edited out of my post in the reply
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sorry
    Me to. Some don't know. I looked at that first and was like "hmmm that signature looks ok BUT I do not like the date". I then wondered why someone would ruin a book potentially by adding a date. The answer is they would not. I would NOT have that book in my collection and I am sure it was not a malicious sale by the member here HOWEVER... I would politely return said book toot sweet.
    "I reckon" was edited out of my post in the reply
    My apologies, I didn't realize you were "kidding on the square" 8)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This catches me up on the newest UK’s I needed.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Looks like a breathtaking novel of suspense to me.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, G.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Guilty pleasure. The family found these for me. Loved that show as a kid

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weird, I have all of those too. Bought them when released, still MIP (mint in package).
    We watched the show and hated the Doctor Smith character.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool 1sts... I've occasionally wondered whether or not to pursue the McCarthy collecting road. I love his work.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Warning! Warning! Warning!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st in mint. Stole this puppy for cheap

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I think I've heard about that book.

Nice copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks sharp.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s a beautiful copy congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st I got today. Very happy with this.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

How can you be in Indiana and the UK at the same time? Did you invent a teleportation machine and not tell anyone?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Born in Edinburgh. Lived all over the world
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

EXACTLY what I thought!

Well...not really, but close!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast