Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections: Garrell

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Hey! Typewriter keys! Whodaheckthoudathat?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Imaginary Friend is flatsigned.
    Night Stalker series to go with my Night Stakler/Night Strangler TV movies. They were part of the start of me loving monsters and horror movies.
    Floaty napkins...cause they are cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. IF is supposed to be a really good book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That Kolchak, always getting into trouble.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again for the kind word.

SK says it is good, so it shall be read at some point...

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Thanks again for the kind word.

SK says it is good, so it shall be read at some point...

Great cover and cool Sig!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Interesting.

Not to inject a sour note, even though I am, but I usually find books recommended by authors I really like to read not good at all. I don't know why. As a for instance, Mike Resnick loves Barry Malzberg's books and stories, which I find totally unreadable. Just a matter of personal taste, of course.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Interesting.

Not to inject a sour note, even though I am, but I usually find books recommended by authors I really like to read not good at all. I don't know why. As a for instance, Mike Resnick loves Barry Malzberg's books and stories, which I find totally unreadable. Just a matter of personal taste, of course.
    Joe Hill loved it also. It has a lot of great reviews and I also got it as a hopeful investment for down the road. This is the first in a series. Plus the cover is so cool.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Interesting.

Funny you mention that. Agreed. I have seen some shit movies and TV due to Mr. King. Ha! As long as he keeps cranking out books I am a happy man.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

New goodies in the mail today.

Thank you Richard for the heads up on the UK 1st/1st Thinner. 6 more UK'S to complete my UK'S.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That Thinner is awesome. Nice job on the pickup.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the yellow band!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thinner looks MINT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Put that THINNER on your pillow after dinner!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Garrell. Congratulations!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooh, now I can't wait for Father Christmas to get here. Hadn't see pictures of it before.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Both Thinner and Tolkien look like very nice additions. Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Thanks. LOL, my comment on the other thread had you curious.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And now...The jewel of my collection...

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I say this with all possible politeness - !YUCK!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha love it!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Thanks. LOL, my comment on the other thread had you curious.
    You said “pictures”, and “books”. So here I am.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is soooo cool.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct. Verrrry cool indeed 8)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast