Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Collections: Garrell

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great looking collection. I love the bookcase(s).

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all, I looked 6 months for those bookcases, so yes I was very picky about them. The compliments make me feel the search was worth it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Garrell,
    Very nice collection, very nice cases
    Well done, congrats.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

An old art piece of mine. Marilyn Monroe. 64 different "textures".
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

...and another

Charlie Chaplin done with a magic marker and ink dropper. I even custom made the wood board that it is done on.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice deadohsky is on a distinguished road deadohsky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful pieces. You ever sell any or is it more of a personal hobby? They'd definitely bring some money.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently working on a Cell or DT piece, working on sketches/ideas for both. Got a giant canvas that needs some paint on it, was a gift to get me back into.
    Hence, the thread is named collections, not just book collections
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I really like that Marilyn Monroe piece amd the eagle is stunning! Such talent! I wish I could draw.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by deadohsky View Post
    Beautiful pieces. You ever sell any or is it more of a personal hobby? They'd definitely bring some money.
    I had been offered a good amount for the Marilyn piece, but they wanted the rights to it also. They wanted it and for me to do a John Wayne and Michael Jordan. Looking back I should have maybe done it? The eagle is just a photo of a copy of it, the real piece is in Cali w/my sister. So you really can't see the details here.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Today's new stuff...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This my homage to Dali. Couldn't afford a real dali, so I just drew one.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE the Chaplin piece and appreciate your homage to Dali. I live near(ish) to St. Petersburg, Fl and always enjoy going to the Dali museum there.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Not for nothing, but you need TMSG to hold open the pages for Pics!!!!! LOL An Invaluable tool only a select few have the priviledge of owning!!! LOL

Love the Framed pieces!! Awesome stuff!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I love your collection and your bookshelves. I see you collect the HC graphic novels of Stephen King. Do you collect the single issue comics also?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    I love your collection and your bookshelves. I see you collect the HC graphic novels of Stephen King. Do you collect the single issue comics also?
    I have the first Gunslinger but after that, I stayed away from them for fear of collecting comics again. I used to own a insane collection til it took a whole room to house it. Sold it and kept only my Frank Miller stuff and Garth Ennis.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Staying away from TSMG even though it is my favorite King movie. Would like to get his bobblehead and Christine car someday, but they are low on the list.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Collection, Garrell! Love it!!

Are the bookshelves "off-the-shelf" so to speak? Where did you get them?

Very Nice!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Great Collection, Garrell! Love it!!

Are the bookshelves "off-the-shelf" so to speak? Where did you get them?

Very Nice!
    Good question!!! Off the shelf, or custom? They are very, very nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I found those shelves at Value City of all places.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This was for a band that really never took off.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

National Library Week, not my best but was fun to do.

Had a rombus type theme...don't think most got it. Also, was just learning/experimenting with colored pencils. Makes me giggle now. The college library loved it and it did win.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I found those shelves at Value City of all places.
    Is Value City UK's equivalent of the US K-Mart (or "Pic and Sav" now "Big Lots")?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

National Library Week, not my best but was fun to do.

Had a rombus type theme...don't think most got it. Also, was just learning/experimenting with colored pencils. Makes me giggle now. The college library loved it and it did win.
    Very clever - I like it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast