Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whedonverse

Beauty Effulgent KaLikeAWheel is on a distinguished road KaLikeAWheel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    welcome Donna, your husband must be a genius, and hung like a horse as well.

Dark Willow is super hot.
    He like's to think so.

Yep, super hot and Willow when she's pretending to be Vampire Willow is just the cutest thing ever.

Donna

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

he's my second bitch, after you

no one has an ass like you, Monte.

and that is why we need a fuckyou smiley.
    My ass is pretty damned hot.
    Yes, we really do need that :fuckyou: smiley. It's so necessary, especially when talking with you.

Quote Originally Posted by KaLikeAWheel View Post

Monte,

I can always use another new bestest friend! I love this forum it KICKS ASS!!!!! And you have awesome taste in television!

Donna
    I have one last prerequisite for being my bestest friend. It's important that I see your answer to this question. Now, you may think that there is no correct answer but you'd be wrong. There is one incorrect answer and six correct answers. I hope you make the right choice.

Seriously though...it's nice to have you on the boards. There are lots of cool threads in the Mid-World forum and all throughout the site. Have fun finding them all.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I just saw my first episode of Firefly a couple days ago. I look forward to future viewings.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Country
    Country Flag

Good to have you aboard, Laura! Great show that ended too soon!

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I lent my Firefly DVDs to somebody a year ago and just got them back yesterday.

It's a wonderful feeling.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    I have one last prerequisite for being my bestest friend. It's important that I see your answer to this question. Now, you may think that there is no correct answer but you'd be wrong. There is one incorrect answer and six correct answers. I hope you make the right choice.

Seriously though...it's nice to have you on the boards. There are lots of cool threads in the Mid-World forum and all throughout the site. Have fun finding them all.
    Hmmm, okay, here's my rating of the entire series from best to less best (none of them are worse!)...

1) The Dark Tower (just because it made me so weepy)
    2) Wolves of the Calla
    3) The Waste Lands
    4) The Drawing of the Three
    5) The Gunslinger
    6) Song of Susannah
    7) Wizard and Glass

Do I pass?

And I doubt I could read them all if I lived to be a hundred. I had over 1,000 new posts since the last time I was here two days ago! This is a chatty bunch!

Donna

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

FAIL!

WAG is 1, SOS is 7. the rest come and go.

back on topic.

James Marsters (of Spike fame) is playing Lord Piccolo in the updoming DragonBall movie. You can see some screencaps of him in the DBZ thread.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KaLikeAWheel View Post
    Do I pass?
    Yes.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes.
    YAY!!!!

"What can I tell you, baby? I've always been bad."--Spike

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

James Marsters (of Spike fame) is playing Lord Piccolo in the updoming DragonBall movie. You can see some screencaps of him in the DBZ thread.
    Oh, I do love me some Spike! He's my favorite! I may have to break down and see that movie even though I have never seen DBZ. I had to check with my kids to see if it was a TV show or comic book or what. I'm all old and junk. 8)

Donna

PS, I love even the seventh book on my DT list ten times more than any non-DT-related book, so I won't argue with the order of anyone's DT list. I'm so sad it's over. ::sigh::

"What can I tell you, baby? I've always been bad."--Spike

Country
    Country Flag

Well....at least you picked the right one as the last one.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Well....at least you picked the right one as the last one.
    ::kicks monte in the head::
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Banned Jimmy is on a distinguished road

If you're not reading the Buffy or Angel comics, you're missing out.

My Mood
    Breezy

i know I am, but the truth is I don't have the time or money to do all I want to do, and there are SOOO many things out there I like that I'm missing out on that I might as well just try to catch what I can when I can. having real life responsibilities sucks.

I need to win the lottery and pay off my mortgage

Banned Jimmy is on a distinguished road

i know I am, but the truth is I don't have the time or money to do all I want to do, and there are SOOO many things out there I like that I'm missing out on that I might as well just try to catch what I can when I can. having real life responsibilities sucks.

I need to win the lottery and pay off my mortgage
    I can spoil you if you want.

Also, while not legal, or fair to the creators, there are torrents.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    If you're not reading the Buffy or Angel comics, you're missing out.

I own the first five or six but have stopped collecting at this point. I don't even know what number they are on. Plus don't have issue number two so I have actually read them yet.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to pick up the first TPB of Angel: After the Fal so bad. I loved Angel.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

CPU reminded me someone should post Joss Whedons Dr. Horrible link. The first two acts are up and are free. The third act comes out July 19th and on the 20th they are no longer free. Check it out. Anything with both Neil Patrick Harris or Nathan Fillion has to be good stuff!

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, get it while it's HOT! Dr. Horrible is fantastic (if you like that sort of thing )

My Mood
    Breezy

entertaining, but I can't see someone paying for it.

edit** nevermind, this shit is hilarious, I finally finished watching it.

"my Penis is the Hammer"
    Last edited by John Blaze; 07-19-2008 at 08:50 PM. Reason: dumbass

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

The character Moist is so damn funny. Captain Hammer rocks also. Love Nathan Fallion!

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

That was great. I can't wait to see the last part now.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Breezy

doesnt it come out today?

::runs to site::

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i just paid for it on itunes. that way i don't have to remember - they email me. and i can keep them forever. plus, it was only $4 for a "season pass". so if they decide to make any more, and put them in the same feed, i'll get them.

funny as hell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast