Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible James Herbert

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Wait! He's sharing? I'll PM you my address, Alan.
    You crack me up Bricey!
    How's that?

*runs to check the mail*

Spoiler:
    Seriously, very nice...and I didn't even know he was still a) alive b) writing
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Ghosts Of Sleath

Dug out an interesting promo item I've had for a few years for the novel The Ghosts Of Sleath.

I'll just post some pics:

1st/1st signed Ghosts of Sleath

Book and Promo box together

Promo box which features a candle, holder and promo blurb inside

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow that's cool, never seen one of those before!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tom, yeah it's pretty cool. I also have a Secret Of Crickley Hall promo torch (flashlight to our American friends) which I will post a picture of in this thread soon

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Wooooooow... very nice promo item....!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got an "ASH" bookmark from ebay

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Wooooooow... very nice promo item....!!!
    Thanks

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ... i really need to post a pic of my 1st edition 'Lair'

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This promo set is pretty awesome !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another day............ Another copy of ASH.

This appears to be a limited edition with absolutely NO limitation details LOL.

I bought one any way

I now have 3 hardcover copies of this book and 2 promo samplers! Isn't collecting fun..............

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've not seen that one, congrats!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool candle promo set!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

R.I.P. JAMES HERBERT
    Best-selling author James Herbert who wrote the horror classic The Rats, has died aged 69.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21870413

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I can't believe he has passed away. He was too young. I have just got tickets to see him at the Liverpool Literary Festival. Him and King were the ones that got me reading in the early seventies.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very sad my condolences to the family, and the fans.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gutted, I really am, he was such a down to earth guy who had time for anyone.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just heard about his death. I'm stunned. So sad. It was his books that sparked my interest in horror in the 70's, even before Stephen King.
    R.I.P. James.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Met him at WHC in Brighton a couple of years ago and got him to sign my Dark Dreamers. He was charming. Drank absinthe as he signed. I thought he would have made a great classic Doctor Who.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I wasn't expecting that when I clicked this thread. So sad!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gutted at this news. Met him as recently as last September and he was a lovely, warm human being who had time for every fan that night.

RIP. Mr Herbert. A British horror legend.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

2 books that are very special to me ...
    Ash signed to me at Fantasy Con in Brighton

And the Fantasy Con programme signed to me by many of the attending authors, artists and most importantly, James Herbert

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've also added "Lair' to it's place in the 1st edition pictures on the 1st page

Traveler darkman is on a distinguished road

Hi
    Noticed your post on the forum. i am a huge james herbert collector. I noticed you are too. Im looking for ghosts of sleath promo box and candle. As well as other promotional book items. Do you have any promo items you couldd sell to me? Or know anyone else? I have a shrine proof im thimpnking of selling . Very rare. Thanks
    mark

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Darkman, i don't collect promo items and don't collect proofs any more either, good luck in your hunt though!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are excellent books Tom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast