Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Travels of The Mist Snow-Globe (Shannon's Needful Things)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol @ the Xeroxed TMSG butt.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine doesn't like to go out much (I travel in a train too crowded and he's afraid he might finish smashed), but today he had enough courage to visit Caliope and sleep with her (as far as I know, they only slept ) :

This is the part when she got horny and started using her tongue. The globe was expectant!

"I gotta tell my friends at darktower.org about it! (but not the kinky details!)

Then she returned home and talked with his Can Tah neighbour.

I wonder what did he meant...

(I thought my cat was female!)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, Ari!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry and Ari!

Jerome, you are so cruel.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

TMSG having a conversation with Dr. Halliwax from ABC's "Lost".

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

To quote a book I read once.

"I worry about you. I worry about you A LOT."

You guys ain't right
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread is too cool.

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

TMSG after a wild night of sex and clubbing................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, is that a Stephen King signed PEN I see?

And Merlin, no fair! I want a Edgar Halliax, I mean Marvin Candle, I mean Mark Wickmund, I mean Pierre Chang bobblehead! Is that a bobblehead? So cool.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Ari, is that a Stephen King signed PEN I see?

And Merlin, no fair! I want a Edgar Halliax, I mean Marvin Candle, I mean Mark Wickmund, I mean Pierre Chang bobblehead! Is that a bobblehead? So cool.
    Yep, that's a real-live, authentic "Dr. Halliwax" Lost bobble-head. Just about all I got to show for 6 years of watching that show!!!!! Plus 6 season's of DVD's AND 3 T-Shirts!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOST-PROP-CHRIST...item5d2efb50e0

Go for it, man. This guy has tons of stuff from the show. Not TOO sure of the legitimacy ... but fuck it. You know what I want, which I'll get one day? A complete set of all the Lost trading cards that came out? They had a few different sets, a few per season I think, and they had the base sets, but they also had the special cards, the random inserts? Autographed cards, cards with bits of costumes and stuff, there was even a card with a bit of the plane wreckage in it. I think for the set of 34 autographs (or costume cards, can't remember) it's like six hundred bucks ...

I think I'll get them eventually and do some kind of "matte" poster to place around my Lost autographed plaque. You've seen that, right?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't say I have........ Shannon. Then again, I was so "disappointed in "Lost" I felt like I wasted six years of my life". What a let-down that show was. Coulda been a contender!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You're nutso. Lost was great. And while they didn't explain every little detail of every little mystery, I still thought they ended strong.

Haven't taken a recent picture, out of the protective wrapping, lol, so that's the best you get for now.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that ur2ndbiggestfan from this forum has a lot of those cards (but I may be wrong).

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen every single episode of every single season of LOST, except... the final episode.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Patrick! What the hell?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

+1

WTH?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

We used to DVR the series. A year ago we got busy selling the house and packing up to move and got behind on all the shows. The last couple nights in the house I got caught up on all the LOST episodes... well, almost. I turned in the DVR to the cable company with the series finale unwatched.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a horror story right out of a Stephen King novel.

You do realize that you need to remedy that right away, right?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I know. I've been telling myself the same thing for a year now.

Country
    Country Flag

Crash-crash-crash Vroooooooooom!!!

Oh no! What's that?!

Ticka-ticka-ticka
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Huh, you guys are strange. I actually thought the "Bra" would generate more discussion!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, the undergarments you choose to wear is none of our business.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Bill, the undergarments you choose to wear is none of our business.
    LOL LOL

You bastard!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast