Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holdorf , (Thomas) Art / Doubleday 1993 Reissues

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We may have a "Holdorf" edition of "Pet Sematary" for sale soon.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*ahem

Please refer to the THPS by its real name, thank you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless this thread is updated with the correct images, it is a bit "stale".

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can someone give me some knowledge on the 4 holdorff editions? I want to try and get a set, but are there first editions of these, priced jackets?, basically if I am going to buy these what should I look for to get the most desirable edition? Is it just a matter of getting the books in any printing just with the holdorf jacket?
    And does anyone have a set or singles for sale?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Can someone give me some knowledge on the 4 holdorff editions? I want to try and get a set, but are there first editions of these, priced jackets?, basically if I am going to buy these what should I look for to get the most desirable edition? Is it just a matter of getting the books in any printing just with the holdorf jacket?
    Try PM-ing, Shannon. He seems to be well versed in these editions.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Will do, Bill, thanks

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are six Holdorf Editions: - Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift, The Stand, and Pet Sematary. All of the jackets have prices on them, but none of the books are first printings. As far as I know, each Holdorf edition was a single printing with the Holdorf jacket:

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got an extra Carrie if interested......send me a PM.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the information, thought there were only 4, if anyone has any for sale let me know.
    AKC....... PM sent

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the information, thought there were only 4, if anyone has any for sale let me know.
    AKC....... PM sent
    Your 1st Holdorf Edition will be in the mail tomorrow!

AKC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I moved the last few posts to this thread.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC....... PM sent
    Your 1st Holdorf Edition will be in the mail tomorrow!

AKC
    Thanks! It arrived today, excellent book, thanks for the great deal.

I have already purchased 2 more from another member here, and 2 more on ebay all for great prices I think. So I have 5 of the 6, just missing the Shining. ....... Anyone have a Holdorf Shining they want to get a few bucks for?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this has been discussed here before so I will throw it out there:

THOMAS HOLDORF. American..Born. 1955...Died.1994

Noted fashion PHOTOGRAPHER who was in great demand for print work and advertisements in all of the major Magazines. Thomas Holdorf was one of the leading advocates of contemporary American Photography Photocollage projects.

Thomas Holdorf started getting the attention of many galleries including The National Portrait Gallery in London.

Holdorf’s collage work reminds me of some of Jerry Uelsmann earlier pieces. Each collage is eerie to look at but so mesmerizing it makes them hard to put down.

HOLDORF, THOMAS
    • _ Carrie by Stephen King (Doubleday, Oct ’93)
    • _ Night Shift by Stephen King (Doubleday, Oct ’93)
    • _ Pet Sematary by Stephen King (Doubleday, Oct ’93)
    • _ ’Salem’s Lot by Stephen King (Doubleday, Oct ’93)
    • _ The Shining by Stephen King (Doubleday, Oct ’93)
    • _ The Stand by Stephen King (Doubleday, Oct ’93)
    • _ ’Salem’s Lot by Stephen King (Doubleday, Aug ’1998 ) “Released 5 years after death”.

I had the pleasure of speaking with his old manager a few years ago. She couldn’t remember why Salem’s Lot release delay happened, he obviously had the collage completed with the others. She introduced me to some of his other collage work……….WOW is the best way to put it.

I have all but Salem's. The Stand & Salem's seems to be hard to find in nice shape.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    • _ ’Salem’s Lot by Stephen King (Doubleday, Aug ’1998) “Released 5 years after death”. (not sure why the smile face takes over the number eight)

Mulleins
    You can get rid of the smiley face by putting a space between the 8 and the ). 8 ) and no face.

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    • _ ’Salem’s Lot by Stephen King (Doubleday, Aug ’1998) “Released 5 years after death”. (not sure why the smile face takes over the number eight)

Mulleins
    You can get rid of the smiley face by putting a space between the 8 and the ). 8 ) and no face.

John
    Excellent! Thank you John.

I edited the post

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Most fascinating. No true 1st edition 1st printings known to exist, but still an enigma...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2