Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bumps in the Night

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Thanks Jean.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

What a great thread. I love hearing stories about ghosts and the paranormal.

The only remotely strange thing thats happened to me was back when I was in college. The dorm that I lived in was reported to be haunted. Well one night I woke up and thought I saw someone standing in front of my door. I jumped up in bed and was straining my eyes to try to see, but it was pitch black in the room so I couldn't see a thing. The light switch in the room was right next to the door, and there was no way I was getting out of bed to go turn it on. I also had a lamp on my desk, but that just so happened to be near the door as well. So I just sat in bed staring over there for quite a few minutes before I was able to convince myself that nothing was over there, and I laid back down to go to sleep.
    Here's where it gets strange. Later on in the week, I just so happened to be in class with someone who also lived in that same dorm. She asked me if I had heard about these recent sightings in our building. Apparently that same day, there were several other people in the dorm that thought they saw something.
    Now I'm still not positive what I saw, or if I saw anything at all. Maybe it was just a dream that I was waking up from, but I've never been woken up before thinking someones standing in the room with me. It was very scary.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

a couple of years ago i was at home talking with a friend of mine. we were checking on the kids to make sure they were asleep. she was standing in the doorway of my kids room and i had just sat on the couch when i looked at her there was a face looking at me from behind her...when i saw it it was creepy. she said that i looked like (cliche time) i had seen a ghost. i told her what i saw and she nearly passed out because at the same time she said that the area she was standing in was getting colder...the heat was on.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

one time i was walking through the woods at dusk and started hearing coyotes howling, ok not unusual in new mexico but then they started sounding like they were all around me i started running, i heard footsteps and crashing in the trees (i was in a dry streambed which i was using like a road) i kept running and hearing all that howling and crunching branches, when i finally got home i looked outside and saw a pair of red (BIG) eyes attached to a dark shape undefinable mass looking at me from the trees, they dissappeared I dont know what the hell that was but it freaked the hell outta me
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3