Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Foreign Stephen King comics' releases

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Foreign Stephen King comics' releases

Even when most of collectors here look after the original US editions of the comics King-related, it'd be great to have information about the releases in other countries, such as Spain, Germany, Italy, France, etc.

SPAIN:

La Torre Oscura - La batalla de Jericho Hill
    (The Dark Tower - The Battle of Jericho Hill)

(Contains numbers 1-5 of La Batalla de la colina de Jericho, published originaly by Panini Comics).

Publisher: DeBolsillo
    Format: Paperback
    Publication date: October 2011

No other Dark Tower comics are planned for release in spanish according to the publisher, at least for now.

Apocalipsis - Supervivientes
    (The Stand - Soul Survivors)

(Click to enlarge)

(Contains numbers 1-5 of The Stand - Soul Survivors)

Publisher: Panini (Planeta)
    Format: Hardcover
    Publication date: July 2011

GERMANY:

Stephen King's N

(Click to enlarge)

(Contains numbers 1-4 of Stephen King's N, published originaly by Marvel).

Publisher: Panini Manga und Comic
    Format: Paperback
    Publication date: August 16th, 2011.

(I'll be updating this thread every time I have new info about it)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I encourage all to post all the info you have so we can have this thread updated with the most accurate info.

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here is a thread about foreign editions:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...en-King-Comics

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yes, I know.

But this one is for new releases.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

De Donkere Toren 5 - De Slag bij Jericho Hill
    (The Dark Tower - The Battle of Jericho Hill)

Publisher: Luitingh L
    Format: Hardcover, printed on board
    Language : Dutch
    Publication date: May 2011

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

De Beproeving 3 - Overlevenden
    (The Stand - Soul Survivors)

Publisher: Luitingh L
    Format: Hardcover, printed on board
    Language : Dutch
    Publication date: March 2011

Look at the spine of the book; the publisher made a typo. Overlevevden should be Overlevenden!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In Germany after the first 5 Dark Tower Comics the Publisher Heyne decided that they don´t wanna publish the next ones.

But, there is a new Publisher, Panini and there upcoming Dark Tower Comics look the same as the old ones, only the company logo changes.

Panini
    http://www.paninicomics.de/?s=serie&...king-s460.html

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess that it's some sort of "global" contract. For France it's also Panini Comics that publishes the Dark Tower
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In Spain Panini publishes the ones from The Stand and the first five series of The Dark Tower, but the sixth series had Random House Mondadori's input DeBolsillo taking care of it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, does anyone have any foreign comics not yet posted they would like to share? Pics, info, thanks!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some older stuff.
    The first 3 German limited HC Dark Tower comics, originalwrapped.

Panini Germany
    http://www.paninicomics.de/stephen-king-S460.html

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol @ "revolverman"

What were these "limited" to, any idea?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good question, think an higher printrun.

Publisher Splitter Dark Tower Comics
    http://www.splitter-verlag.eu/catalo...q=stephen+king

__________________________________________________ _____________

The limitation for German THE STAND HC Comics is only 222 AND there is always an sig/lim print included.

STEPHEN KING - THE STAND # 3 ÜBERLEBENDE HC, limitiert signed from Lee Bermejo
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/STEPHEN-KING-...item53eb75f79c

Publisher Panini / The Stand Comics
    http://www.splitter-verlag.eu/catalo...q=stephen+king

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No release info, but.... Mike Perkins Juli 2012 Germany Tour

http://www.paninicomics.de/forum/ind...threadID=20313