Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition - Collecting Discussion Thread

Server is being worked on, but some orders are coming through, if you get TWO order confirmations, please reply to one of them and we will fix and refund ASAP for you!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

that's a real pisser - I've been sitting here trying for some time and I can't get through.... finally got my order page up to order a lettered.... but it won't take the order... It keeps bailing...

I'm at work....can't spend any more time on it...

At least I get the limited and gift with my Lifetime membership - looks like that's going to finally payoff bigtime.

will try again later for the lettered I guess. waaah.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd order the limited, but...

I haven't read It.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really think this is the S/L edition I've been waiting for since I knew about S/L in King books
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Thanks again to everyone for your patience!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Any early guesses on investment strength?

If it sells for $500, does it stay at $750 for awhile? I think that's my guess...

Higher? A little lower?

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW!! I cant say anything but positive things about CD now..Today was a jaw dropper and to be honest..the best news ive received in a very long time.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did email and ask(sent a email response) that the shipping method be changed to UPS...i hope thats not a problem. I didnt read the news about shipping until after the order was placed.

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At least we won't have to abbreviate the title for this!!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

If it sells for $500, does it stay at $750 for awhile? I think that's my guess...

Higher? A little lower?
    I don't know about specific dollar amounts but the investment potential for this one is much better than other books, like FDNS, in my opinion. IT rivals THE STAND in terms of popularity among King fans and readers. I think, along with the S/L THE STAND, this will be the one that even non-collectors will want.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

Higher? A little lower?
    I don't know about specific dollar amounts but the investment potential for this one is much better than other books, like FDNS, in my opinion. IT rivals THE STAND in terms of popularity among King fans and readers. I think, along with the S/L THE STAND, this will be the one that even non-collectors will want.
    That's what I'm thinking too...other than Carrie, maybe Night Shift and The Shining, I can't think of another book as closely identified with SK that isn't already a limited.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

my order for a lettered crashed
    not sure why?

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome announcement, about time some of the missing books are done as limiteds, probably the best title you could have chose, now how about a Shining S/L, while not a fan of the Shining I think that's the one most on here want next, back to the point will that UK reseller (is it PS Pub, I forget?) of yours books be selling the gift edition of this?. Would cost me a fortune to ship this mammoth tome to the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    my order for a lettered crashed
    not sure why?
    Please email order@cemeterydance.com for help and Mindy will help you out! Sorry for the trouble!

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

Here is my story, but I'm sure Mindy will fix it.

Just ordered the limited edition - now my credit card send me 2 bookings. Think that happens because I had to press the refresh button.

After the booking - there was no order number (black CD screen and than just got back to the CD homepage). Also no E-Mail.
    But in 2 min I got 2 mails from my credit card - that 2 amounts (each 535,84$)was billed by CEMETERY DANCE PUBLICA FOREST HILL. Both got approved and money got transfered.

Thomas

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Hey Brian, sent another PM. Promise it'll be the last one ;-)
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Hey Thomas, yep, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and she'll help you! Sorry for the trouble!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tomi_cc16 View Post
    Here is my story, but I'm sure Mindy will fix it.

Just ordered the limited edition - now my credit card send me 2 bookings. Think that happens because I had to press the refresh button.

After the booking - there was no order number (black CD screen and than just got back to the CD homepage). Also no E-Mail.
    But in 2 min I got 2 mails from my credit card - that 2 amounts (each 535,84$)was billed by CEMETERY DANCE PUBLICA FOREST HILL. Both got approved and money got transfered.

Thomas
    Congratulations! We are supposedly limited to ordering only one copy of each limited but you found a way around the system and have two coming. One to keep and one to sell at a profit! Congrats again!

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

I'm sure you could order 50 of them through the website and have it go through. Of course, you'd probably get an e-mail back pretty quick regarding 49 of those books being cancelled ;-)
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,
    I'm curious to know how long it takes to sellout the lettered's
    It's 10:20 am (PDT) about 2-1/2 hours now.
    Any stats yet?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Im still blown away by the news. CD & KIng has really done something special for the fans.

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Congratulations! We are supposedly limited to ordering only one copy of each limited but you found a way around the system and have two coming. One to keep and one to sell at a profit! Congrats again!
    That was my plan ;-)

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME!
    Too bad I have no money for the Lettered edition...
    Can't wait to see the book on my shelf...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm the only one unexcited by the news...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been trying to order one of the numbered editions, but it won't let me. Are they all already sold?

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast