Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition - Collecting Discussion Thread

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Default It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition - Collecting Discussion Thread

IT'S A S/L OF "IT" BY STEPHEN KING!

It popped up on the home page at about 10:55 am, so I think I managed to snag one of the first copies :-)

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king06
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Sweet Jebus...Ordered!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered!!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered the gift edition...I sometimes wish my piggy bank was bigger

Edit: CD just made me smile...received my email for being part of the collector's club and was extremely surprised and happy. Thanks Brian!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I shouldn't have but i ordered, surprised there are as many as 750 though

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    At least you can set your alarm to wake up and take a look. I'm going to have to convince my wife to get on facebook, check it out, figure out what it is, call me, and then place an order if it's something I'm interested in.

Likely not gonna happen!
    I think you are going to want this George

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered ordered personal. Betts ordered other editions (no Lettered for retailers)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

"I worked on the book in a dream. I remember very little about the writing of it, except for the idea that I'd gotten hold of something that felt very big to me, and something that talked about more than monsters..."
    — Stephen King, from the exclusive afterword for this special edition

You can read more on our website:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king06

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I shouldn't have but i ordered, surprised there are as many as 750 though
    I know what you mean. It seems like quantities of 1,750 for the gift and 750 of the limited are a bit high. I was thinking around 1,250-1,500 for the gift and around 500 (tops) for the limited.

Although it still looks like these are going to be great editions and I can't wait to get mine. Thanks CD

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered and Numbered ordered.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Just the limited for me. The lettered is a little over the top.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gift only ordered. By the way Ben, that's 2,750 for the gift edition quantity. I also think the limitations are a tad on the high side (it's interesting to do the math on the gross yields) but it looks like it is going to be an *amazing* book with a lot of really nice art which makes it worth the asking price for me!

Can't wait to get this one. I hope it's going to be everything I want in a book! I only wish I had the cash to order the numbered.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it me or has the CD site crashed???

Site is down, host is working on it...

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Gift only ordered. By the way Ben, that's 2,750 for the gift edition quantity. I also think the limitations are a tad on the high side (it's interesting to do the math on the gross yields) but it looks like it is going to be an *amazing* book with a lot of really nice art which makes it worth the asking price for me!

Can't wait to get this one. I hope it's going to be everything I want in a book! I only wish I had the cash to order the numbered.
    Damn...2,750 I guess I need to put my glasses back on. LOL

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, I think this is the first time I like the gift edition jacket lettering more than the other, more expensive editions. Yay for me!

This book also hold the dubious distinction of being the most expensive book I've ever purchased that did not contain the signature of the author. Haha, yes, I know it's King. But still?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    That's good and bad right?! Has a recently announced book ever crashed the CD server before?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

It has, and every time it's usually because the Host doesn't believe us when we tell them it'll be a really really high volume day.....

Edit: As I say that the site comes back up.....

Country
    Country Flag

And if there is so much traffic that we crashed CDs servers? I think that they might have a sellout on this one pre-publication. 2,750 gift editions or not.

Along the Path of the Beam marc is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

It crashed as i was finishing my order. That's unfortunate. BTW, I am "Pennywise" on the CD forum... :-)

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Hey Brian, I sent you an e-mail at the CD address and I'm going to PM you as well. Can you read it and get back to me as soon as possible?
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lucky that i got my order in so quickly

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default CD Typography...

I wish CD and other small publishers would get rid of the typography on these beautiful covers. FDNS had an awesome cover and the DJ is ruined by text glow/drop shadows poor font selection.
    Spline text would be enough especially for IT, I don;t see the need for IT: Stephen King on the front cover. The same could be said for the beveled text on DT5 by Grant.
    It seems like a lot of care and love goes into these special editions that are always tainted by "horror motif" text and FX when it comes to lettering. It doesn't stop me from buying these but it's always kind of irked me. That's my 2 cents on that.
    Looks like a great edition though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    That's good and bad right?! Has a recently announced book ever crashed the CD server before?
    SOD Volume One did for basically the same reason. In this case, our host just became part of a bigger company last month and they didn't believe us when we said there would be A LOT of traffic.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast