Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition - Collecting Discussion Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Simplest text-block support is plastic. The come in varying thickness, length and width, and are relatively inexpensive. Here is one I use for my S/L The Stand:

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone else got a signed edition of this, but unnumbered? Just curious. It's the deluxe 1/750, DJ stating $475, signed by King and the artists, but has no number.

I'm not looking to sell, I'm just curious as to how many are out there... ��
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Has anyone else got a signed edition of this, but unnumbered? Just curious. It's the deluxe 1/750, DJ stating $475, signed by King and the artists, but has no number.

I'm not looking to sell, I'm just curious as to how many are out there... ��
    I have seen them before. I would want a numbered one myself but I seen one on Ebay like this...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

You guys are bringing back nightmares for me... lol

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have two of the numbered ones and a gift too, but I just wondered if this was common.
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did someone lose count? ��
    Wanted:

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I have two of the numbered ones and a gift too, but I just wondered if this was common.
    Not too common. It was a mixup with some holiday / temporary help when we where shipping the gift editions. I don't have any exact counts or anything but essentially what happened was some limited editions where slip cased as gift editions and went out the door like that. We caught most of them before they even left the building and we got most of the ones that did make it out the door back but there's a few that were never returned.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for letting me know Dan, I always like a nice background story when there's an anomaly ��
    Wanted:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Not too common. It was a mixup with some holiday / temporary help when we where shipping the gift editions. I don't have any exact counts or anything but essentially what happened was some limited editions where slip cased as gift editions and went out the door like that. We caught most of them before they even left the building and we got most of the ones that did make it out the door back but there's a few that were never returned.
    CRAZY! I never knew that!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Although I'd long been under the impression that the lettered Cemetery Dance It routinely went for $10k - $15k, I was recently corrected by those who know better (it can be had for much less).

Since the CD gift edition is a more realistic target for me, I wonder what those who know better would say the range for this is. I tend to see listings on eBay for ~$500, which, while not outrageous, is probably more than I'm going to be able to spend on it (for a little while, anyway), but then eBay isn't the only seller out there.

What do you all think - how likely I'll ever find this for under $500?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Although I'd long been under the impression that the lettered Cemetery Dance It routinely went for $10k - $15k, I was recently corrected by those who know better (it can be had for much less).

Since the CD gift edition is a more realistic target for me, I wonder what those who know better would say the range for this is. I tend to see listings on eBay for ~$500, which, while not outrageous, is probably more than I'm going to be able to spend on it (for a little while, anyway), but then eBay isn't the only seller out there.

What do you all think - how likely I'll ever find this for under $500?
    You might find a kid member gere willing to sell you one for a bit under $500, but not much (forget $400).

Traveler mike hanlon will become famous soon enough

If anyone happens to be selling one of these i'm buying. just looking for a Signed edition not lettered or gift.

I’d be happy to pay that amount if anyone Is selling. Take my money

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

$1500 would be a pretty damn good deal if you could find it. Most I've seen lately have been around $2000 or more.

$2000-$2500 is your best bet.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

I’d even take that. The best I’ve stumbled across so far is $3500. So if anyone has a copy that can beat that price give me a shout.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Are the lettered Its still going for $5k? Compared with what’s going on with the prices for GE’s and artist editions, that seems like an absurd bargain.

(Note: I am not in the market for a lettered It; I just love to drool over them from afar).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mike hanlon View Post
    I’d even take that. The best I’ve stumbled across so far is $3500. So if anyone has a copy that can beat that price give me a shout.
    The one on Camelot Books is listed at $3500. I'm pretty sure you can do a lot better than that.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$3500.00? Geez, if I recall I paid like, $500 for my number on issue date. That's some appreciation in value. Any particular reason for this? I mean it is a very well done edition, but $3k? Wow, I better take a dust cloth to mine!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    $3500.00? Geez, if I recall I paid like, $500 for my number on issue date. That's some appreciation in value. Any particular reason for this? I mean it is a very well done edition, but $3k? Wow, I better take a dust cloth to mine!!! lol
    Good question. All I can think of it's one of his most beloved novels. But $3,500? That's way too much, in my humble opinion.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40