Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rapture

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you don't know what you're asking for...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

oh i bear in mind

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it's much worse than monkey on the back... ever so much more terrifying...

My Mood
    Brooding

haha well if i can handle an italian g/f i'm sure i can handle bears

Country
    Country Flag

BEAR: HANDLE WITH CARE

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    sounds good to me, love
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah! Another Prophet of Disaster
    Who says the ship is lost,
    Another Prophet of Disaster
    Leaving you to count the cost.
    Taunting us with Visions,
    Afflicting us with fear,
    Predicting war for millions,
    In the hope that one appears.

No point asking when it is,
    No point asking who's to go,
    No point asking what's the game,
    No point asking who's to blame. - Iron Maiden (Smith/Dickinson/Harris)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    just so you know, the bear is my favorite character in The Great Outdoors (an awesome movie if you've never seen it, although i'm sure you don't/won't particularly care for the ending )

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

The Bear is my favorite character in that movie.. can't remember the title with Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin... Which is impressive, because I really really dig Anthony Hopkins..

My Mood
    Brooding

indeed. even though the baldwins suck as much as tom cruise :\ that's a lotta suckin

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hey, show some respect! Alec Baldwin was the fucking Shadow, brother! Classic little gem of a superhero movie!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Brooding

i would rather have oprah winfrey rape me sideways with a spoon than watch any baldwin do so much as breathe, let alone act.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So I'm guessing you're not a fan of 30Rock, then? I love Jack Donaghy on that show....well, to each, their own, I suppose

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    So I'm guessing you're not a fan of 30Rock, then?
    Bloody hell, Pond, that was just what I was about to ask! It does scare me how similar our minds are at times!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    So I'm guessing you're not a fan of 30Rock, then?
    Bloody hell, Pond, that was just what I was about to ask! It does scare me how similar our minds are at times!
    Nice! Well, you know what they say, about great minds, and all that....

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yep, can't argue with that! Although I'm still more insane than you are (as the question I asked the other night regarding ghosts proved)!

- Melike

My Mood
    Brooding

i predict that on october 21 you will both be left behind and the baldwins will merge together into the single demonic entity they are and consume your souls

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Don't be so ridiculous! If the apocalypse comes, it's not the Baldwins we've gotta worry about: it's the fucking Ninja Pandas who will finally have the opportunity to take over the world! Tsk, at least i know what i'm gonna be fighting when the day comes!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Don't be so ridiculous! If the apocalypse comes, it's not the Baldwins we've gotta worry about: it's the fucking Ninja Pandas who will finally have the opportunity to take over the world! Tsk, at least i know what i'm gonna be fighting when the day comes!
    Damn right

My Mood
    Brooding

bullshit. everyone knows we have to worry about the first black woman in the oval office that bitch'd be likely to drop a bionuclear warhead on an entire continent over one homeless dude spillin the gravy!

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    bullshit. everyone knows we have to worry about the first black woman in the oval office that bitch'd be likely to drop a bionuclear warhead on an entire continent over one homeless dude spillin the gravy!
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

My Mood
    Brooding

oh hush i speak on behalf of all hungry men when i say that black women are the SHIT!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Alec Baldwin --
    Other Baldwins --

My Mood
    Brooding

so he's a smart Alec?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    I second that motion, Flagg.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast