Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Carrie remake and musical

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

MGM and Screen Gems' Carrie Reimagining Starts Filming

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=92011

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=3206
    'Resurrecting Carrie' has hands down been one of the most difficult things I've ever filmed & edited together. First and foremost because I was attempting to 'merge' so many facets of Carrie into one rather short piece no less. I wanted it to be a retrospective of both stage productions, because honestly the creative team really has improved on the source materiel by leaps and bounds. But also because I simply had to show viewers Betty Buckley & Linzi Hateley's jaw drop scary rendition of 'And Eve Was Weak.' Of course the piece also had to incorporate the film not merely because it is hands down of the most visually spectacular pieces of cinema ever created, but because the wonderfully complex Piper Laurie was on hand, and not only agreed to sit down with me on camera, but then gave me over three hours of her time. I'm still pinching myself. I wanted the piece to incorporate the book, as Stephen King and the original source material, (not to mention his book's seemingly tenuous beginning phases) are the inspiration for everything else here, I wanted it to have a focus on bullying, as this is a blisteringly relevant social issue, and goes hand in hand with equality, one of our country's more divisive, controversial issues ever. What's more, I purposefully chose not to create an outline before hand, and let me tell you for the three months I spent working on this, it left me on more than one occasion sitting at my computer scratching my head wondering how in the Hell I was going to piece it all together effectively. What's more is I still have tons of material which didn't make it into the final piece, as again, I felt I was trying to incorporate so much already - I had to stick with certain specific variables. So now what do I do with the wonderful footage of Piper talking about how Sissy Spacek's husband Jack Fisk just happened to catch sight of her in rehearsals illuminated in the archway of Brian DePalma's apt with her hair down & combed out and was stopped in his tracks. "There!" he yelled.. That's how you should have your hair! "Initially I thought the character of Margaret White was quite stereotypical, and cliche" recalls Laurie. "But Brian really let me have free reign with Margaret and go into some very risky territory." What do I do with the footage of Piper talking about how DePalma actually let her and Spacek do their final 'stabbing scene' completely unrehearsed? These are all amazing moments which I simply couldn't ad to the piece, because I just thought it would distract from the focus I thought I had to stick to. Perhaps I should do this piece in chapters? There's an interesting idea.. Am not sure. All I know, is as my devotion to Carrie reaches far past the book, far past the film although Brian DePalma's cinematic masterwork still sends chills down my spine, and I'm sure will continue to do so till the day I die. One day there is going to be an incarnation of 'Carrie The Musical' which leaves audiences breathless. I can't wait when that day comes.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/31...carrie-remake/
    Kimberly Peirce is officially behind the camera for Carrie, the latest adaptation of Stephen King’s coming-of-age novella. The MGM/Screen Gems stars Chloe Moretz (Kick Ass, Let Me in), Julianne Moore (Hannibal), Alex Russell (Chronicle), Ansel Elgort, Gabriella Wilde (The Three Musketeers), Judy Greer (The Descendants) and Portia Doubleday (Youth In Revolt).

Principle photography started last month Toronto, Ontario and some behind the scenes footage was just released that shows Peirce directing Moretz as Carrie. The footage gives us look at the popular girls of the high school emerging from the locker room during swim class and Carrie’s reaction to (and confrontation with) them. If anything, it’s a tiny glimpse into the dynamic at play between our heroine and her tormentors (one of them asks her to “wipe that smile off your face.”) Thanks to FreddyKrueger13 for the heads up.

In the film, “The quiet suburb of Chamberlain, Maine is home to the deeply religious and conservative Margaret White (Moore) and her daughter Carrie (Moretz). Carrie is a sweet but meek outcast whom Margaret has sheltered from society. Gym teacher Miss Desjardin (Greer) tries in vain to protect Carrie from local mean girls led by the popular and haughty Chris Hargenson (Portia Doubleday, Youth in Revolt), but only Chris’ best friend, Sue Snell (Gabriella Wilde, The Three Musketeers), regrets their actions. In an effort to make amends, Sue asks her boyfriend, high school heartthrob Tommy Ross (newcomer Ansel Elgort), to take Carrie to prom. Pushed to the limit by her peers at the dance, Carrie unleashes telekinetic havoc.”

Carrie hits theaters on March 15, 2013. Head inside for the clip!

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-ent...-will-be-blood
    Carrie was the first movie adaptation of a Stephen King story, and it’s still one of the best.

It was also Brian DePalma’s big commercial breakthrough as a director, and he brought great stylistic flourish to the film. His Hitchcock influence was also brilliantly adapted in the scene where Carrie gets a bucket of blood dumped on her at the prom.

This was a great example of the Hitchcock rule of suspense where you show the audience there’s a bomb under the table that’s going to go off in ten minutes, but the two people at the table have no idea, and the moviegoers go nuts waiting for the big bang. 

In Premiere Spacek said she felt like a gummi bear covered in the stage blood, which in many films is usually clear Kayro corn syrup mixed with food coloring.

Right now, the remake of Carrie is being shot, and it’s due to hit theaters on April 13, 2013. Carrie’s already been remade as a TV mini-series, and as a stage play, and this latest incarnation is being directed by Kimberly Peirce (Boys Don’t Cry), and stars Chloe Moretz of Kick Ass in the title role, and Julianne Moore as her psycho religious freak mother. 

Sciencefiction.com and Blastr also ran some interesting behind the scenes shots of all the buckets of blood that had to be prepared for the remake.

Usually on any horror film you go through gallons of the stuff, let alone a horror film, where you get a bucket of gore dumped all over you. In one picture, you can see three buckets of blood being tested, and while it doesn’t say what the blood is made of, the usual formula of corn syrup and food coloring would be a pretty good guess.

Having studied horror films for quite some time, I’ve also found out that the preparation of bloody is critically important because of how it will turn out on film. I believe the Hammer films were the first time you saw blood in vibrant color, and it was often nicknamed "Kensington gore."

For the notorious sixties horror film Blood Feast, the blood was custom ordered from a Florida company called, appropriately enough, Barfred Industries. In the first Evil Dead film, Sam Raimi added coffee to the blood, and in Peter Jackson’s gore days, he also added maple syrup to his stage blood, which made the sets even stickier.

The bucket of blood segment is a very important moment in Carrie, because it’s the breaking point where her telepathic powers go out of control and destroy everything in her path. I’m sure the next incarnation of Carrie will put big emphasis on the terrible effects of bullying, but the original film, and much of Stephen King’s work, still does a pretty good job of that.

The original Carrie also gave a lot of pathos to Spacek, that when she finally becomes the prom queen and has her moment in the sun, it’s incredibly tragic when the prank happens. 

Although the next Carrie’s got a good cast and director in charge, the original set the bar pretty high in terms of DePalma’s filmmaking technique, the impact of the scares, and the anti-bullying message, which all still stand pretty strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Not that anybody seems to care, but:

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/carrie_soundtrack/
    Stephen King’s bestselling, now iconic novel Carrie, first published in 1974, has been firmly ingrained in the world’s pop culture landscape for nearly four decades. On September 25th, 2012, the next chapter is written as the first-ever cast recording of Carrie’s musical adaptation will be released on Ghostlight Records.

Carrie: The Musical – Premiere Cast Recording takes King’s story of a troubled teenager with special powers -- whose tortured social life is a symptom of, and made more unbearable by, her religious fanatic of a mother -- and sets it to a pop/rock score that is intense, stirring, profound and, ultimately, heartbreaking. One can virtually see the show in the mind’s eye while listening to the song-cycle.

Featuring fan favorite songs such as “In”, “And Eve Was Weak”, and “The World According To Chris”, the recording immortalizes the recent Off-Broadway revival featuring the knockout vocal performances of Tony AwardŽ nominee Marin Mazzie (Ragtime, Kiss Me Kate, Next to Normal), breakout star Molly Ranson, and the incredible cast of the 2012 MCC Theater production.

Carrie: The Musical, which originally appeared on Broadway in 1988, features music & lyrics by Academy AwardŽ winners Michael Gore (Fame, Terms Of Endearment) and Dean Pitchford (Fame, Footloose), and a book by Lawrence D. Cohen, who also penned the classic film’s screenplay. The cast album will be released on September 25th and is available for pre-order through Ghostlight Records’ website.

Please note: Stephen is not personally involved with the musical production of Carrie but thought fans would appreciate knowing about the CD release.

Check out the brand new music video of "In" - the first track off the Carrie: The Musical - Premiere Cast Recording, a vibrant adaptation of Stephen King's iconic 1974 novel. "In" introduces audiences to the intense pop-infused score composed by Academy Award winners Michael Gore (Fame, Terms of Endearment) and Dean Pitchford (Fame, Footloose), with a book by Lawrence D. Cohen, who also wrote the screenplay for the unforgettable 1976 film by Brian DePalma.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.alligator.org/the_avenue/...9bb2963f4.html

Nothing says Halloween like pig blood, tacky 1970s prom-wear and telekinetic powers.

This Halloween season, you might even get a laugh out of it.

“Carrie,” a comedy by Erik Jackson based on the novel by Stephen King, promises a bloody good time to audiences looking for a twist on the classic story.

The show begins Oct. 12 at the Hippodrome State Theatre, 25 SE Second Place, and will run through Nov. 4. Discount previews will be Oct. 10 and 11. Regular tickets are $35 and student tickets are $15.

“Carrie” will show eight times a week. For specific times and prices, visit the Hippodrome’s website, www.thehipp.org.

The story revolves around social outcast Carrie White, a victim of bullying at school, and her overtly religious mother at home. Carrie finally gets a chance to attend the prom when things take a bloody turn, and she decides to take revenge on everyone via her telekinetic abilities.

“Carrie” will take the audience in a new direction, poking fun at the outlandish elements of the story.

“This rendition of ‘Carrie’ is light hearted, fun, campy, quirky,” said Jessica Kreitzer, assistant costume designer for the production.

The younger actors, the time period and the costumes give it a lighter feel, she said.

Director Lauren Caldwell said she expects the play to draw a diverse crowd, from high school students to adults who saw the film when it premiered in 1976.

“When I was a kid, that movie came out, so I remember it. So I think it’s going to appeal to people my age who remember the book, remember the film and who are going to come and say, ‘How in the world are they going to put that on stage?’” Caldwell said. “I think it has a very wide appeal to different ages.”

Chelsea Sorenson, a senior acting major who plays the lead role, Carrie, said she expects the student audience to be drawn to the show.

“I mean, the amount of times we drop the F-bomb is crazy,” she said. “It’s a lot of really, really crude humor, so I feel it’s something a younger audience will really enjoy.”

The show has not come without its challenges, though.

For one, there is the pig blood, which defines the story’s iconic scene.

“Trying not to douse everyone on stage has been the biggest challenge,” Sorenson said.

In the costume department, costume designer Marilyn Wall said she has been trying several different mixes for the blood.

The clothes had to be made to resist large amounts of faux blood every night, which can be cleaned quickly for the next show, Wall said.

Caldwell said some things have been built and rigged for the production, but it has been fun to figure out how to make it enjoyable for the audience.

Another major challenge has been creating comedy in the bullying aspects of the story.

“You have to find that happy median between it’s believable that she really is upset, but it’s not so bad that people forget to laugh,” Sorenson said.

Even if it is outrageous, it’s hard not to feel bad for Carrie, she said.

Despite the humor, Sorenson said she hopes audiences will take something away from the play.

“I really think the story lends itself to a lesson — that whole be careful who you mess with,” she said. “One day you are going to mess with the wrong person.”

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OFFICIAL POSTER!!!

Panel of the cast at NEW YORK COMIC-CON

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that, that was a good panel. Lots of King talk, too.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Teaser trailer and another small video:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I only just found out there was a made for TV remake of Carrie done years and years ago?
    Can anyone let me know if this is worth watching at all?

Country
    Country Flag

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...nd-dark-roles/
    Chloë Grace Moretz has some pretty big shoes to fill as the telekinetic teenager in director Kimberly Peirce’s Carrie. The role, made iconic by then-27-year-old Sissy Spacek in director Brian DePalma’s 1976 adaptation of the Stephen King novel, would be daunting to most adult actresses, yet Moretz is just 15.

While promoting the film at New York Comic Con, Moritz didn’t seem the least bit nervous about taking the torch, and after an impressive turn in 2010’s Kick-Ass and formidable on-screen training with the likes of Martin Scorsese and Tim Burton, it seems the young actress is ready for the challenge. During a roundtable interview, she expressed her intricate understanding of King’s novel, and teased a reimagined cinematic version that nods to the written material. She also discussed her penchant for dark roles, details of the infamous prom night sequence, and breaking down her personal confidence in order to embody the character.

Have you seen DePalma’s 1976 version of the film?

Yes, I saw the original film when I was about 13 or 14, and I love the original film. I think it was a beautifully made film. It was very theatrical – it was a very big movie. I hadn’t read the book until I booked the part. And that’s when I absolutely really fell in love with it. And every day on set, every scene I had, I compared the scene in the book to the scene in the script. I wrote down all the notes that I had and all the ideas that I had and all the beats that I had for the character, and then I would go to the novel and I would look at what Stephen did. I melded the two together, and that’s when I created this kind of great collaboration between the book and my idea.

You’ve played some other pretty dark roles, specifically in Let Me In and Kick-Ass. What made you want to take on Carrie?

Well you know, what really attracts me to darker material is that I don’t like playing really light characters, in the sense that I don’t like playing characters that are more like me. Because I have a good life, I have a really supportive mother, I have a great family – and that type of stuff is just kind of boring for me. I like playing characters that really stretch me and really make me feel something I’ve never felt before, and make me express feelings I’ve never expressed before. It’s not exactly just going for a genre, and it just happens to fall into the darker region.

Carrie is a pretty timeless tale. What struck you about the Stephen King book?

What I found so amazing is the dimensions that go along with Carrie and how in the book she’s not just this angry girl who has no reason to be mad and just wants to hurt people for the sake of hurting people. Carrie is this person who is put down by everyone around her, even by the person who she loves the most, her mother. She looks up to her mother more than any other person in the world, and that’s the main person in her life who tells her, “No, you’re never going to amount to anything.” But really, you also realize that Margaret is dealing with her own issues from her past. And so that’s why in this movie, obviously you don’t go very far back into Margaret’s childhood … but you do get a sense of what had happened and … why she’s treating her daughter like this. I wanted to read the book because the book takes you way farther back than a script can ever take you, and it adds another dimension and another layer to your character.

In the original film, Carrie is very wide-eyed and much like a victim, whereas in the book she’s much angrier. Which way are you playing the role?

It’s in the middle. What I really wanted to show with my character is that she wasn’t naive to the point of stupidity. She understood everything that was going on around her to the point that she over-comprehended what people were saying to her. What happens with Carrie is that every bad that is put out towards her, she takes it in more than people even realize. And she grows stronger and harder, and then at that prom it breaks down. And that’s when everything she’s kept together, everything that she’s kept contained from her mother, her peers, her teachers, everyone around her – it unfolds. The telekinesis takes whatever is your strongest feeling at the moment and it multiplies it by a thousand. And that’s why it comes out like that.

This film is being re-made with a female director. Do you think that made a difference, perhaps helped you explore some different areas?

Completely. It brought such a maternal aspect to the movie that I don’t think you could’ve gotten in another way, because working with Kim – when you mention the word “period” to a man they cringe, you know? They go, “Oh, that’s not real, right? That doesn’t happen!” And then with a woman, it’s just a part of life and it’s a part of who you are and that’s what happens. In this movie I was able to connect with Kim on such a personal level … we created such an amazing bond together – this maternal bond. I felt so safe and so comfortable to do whatever I had to do to make this movie the fullest that I could make it, because she could put me in the position where I have never felt so secure, and insecure, at the same time. It’s such an insecure character that I had to take everything that I’d built up with myself, and the opportunities that I have been given and where I am now … and I had to strip it away. And I had to take all my insecurities … and I had to bring them out in myself. That’s why, when you see this movie, you see something that – as me – I’ve never done before on screen. And I’ve never been able to put that out, and felt safe enough to put that out. And in this movie I did, because Kim and Julianne [Moore, who plays Margaret] allowed me to.

Addressing the promotional image that was released, of you covered in blood, first: What was it like to recreate that iconic scene? And also, it looks like you’re not standing in a gymnasium – does the scene happen in a different setting?

I can’t obviously say much, but there’s the gymnasium and the gymnasium happens, and I have to go home. That still was taken outside the house on the way home, and the thing that was actually really cool with our film is that, with DePalma’s it kind of went straight from gymnasium to home … whereas our film really shows that arc of the full telekinetic powers of how at the gymnasium, it was just growing, and then it escalates, and then by the time she’s home you see it come completely down and it comes full circle. This girl who starts off not wanting to be in her mother’s arms, gets out of her mother’s arms, and then by the end of the movie all she wants to do is be in her mother’s arms. So yeah, also, being in the blood was really fun and it was like crazy and everything and yeah – the typical fun stuff actually happened, too.

What sort of weight or responsibility did this film take on with the term “bullying” being such a socially conscious subject now?

Well, in my life personally, as Chloë, I’ve dealt with a lot of different stuff from peers and people like that who’ve, you know, I’ve been made fun of a lot. And you think that just because I’m an actress people would actually think it was really cool, but it’s actually not at all cool to other people because they feel threatened, and then they put you down and then you have to become the better person. One of the main things is that it’s not actually bullying, it’s just ever being told no, ever being told you’re not going to amount to that, ever being told you’re not going to be who you want to be – is what Carrie stands for. And that’s why when you watch this movie, it’s taking everything that anyone’s ever told you, “No” and you’re living for it. You’re living with her.

Carrie opens March 15.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Sony Pictures announced today that the Carrie remake has been pushed back from its March 15 release to October 18.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Chlöe Moretz just shared this image:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe the title of the thread should be changed, since the movie isn't really a remake (as "remakes" are usually known).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ohh, I like that! Hopefully we'll get the full images for the individual posters.

And I went to facebook.com/creepycarrie and it's not for the movie. I guess they haven't gotten all the promotional stuff situated yet.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

there is only the third that is not available so far..
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    there is only the third that is not available so far..
    it is
    http://stephenking.pl/sk_news_01.html

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Maybe the title of the thread should be changed, since the movie isn't really a remake (as "remakes" are usually known).
    Not sure what you mean here, Carrie was made into a movie in 197? and is now being remade into a another movie in 2013, how is that not a remake?
    Christine

It was also remade into a made-for-TV movie.

Country
    Country Flag

I do think "remake" applies more to a new film made from an older film, which was based on an original screenplay. When an older film was based on an adapted screenplay, the new film is often more of a re-adaptation, I think.

Technically true, but you won't find the word re-adaptation in common usage.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agree with Bev.

If you want to get micro-extremely technical. But I am just a fan of the movies (not a professor of them) so remake works for me.
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast