Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why Pink Floyd?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Why Pink Floyd?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Curious to learn more about the nature of the unreleased extra material. I'm not so interested in live recordings (I'm up to my eyeballs in PF live concerts!) but if there are unreleased tracks that would be cool.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

My answer: why not?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, which one's "Pink"?

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More details: http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/latest...ities-and.html

Definitely wanna get the Immersion boxes. And maybe even the complete Discovery box.

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If there are any electronica fans out there, I just grabbed a CD with the Orb collaborating with Gilmore and it is pretty awesome.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I have that, too -- it's great music to write by.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

So did everyone get the Discovery set? And the Immersion edition of the DSOTM?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really wanting all of the immersion sets. I'm thinking about getting them. Did you get them?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably pick them up as the price drops a bit, hopefully. The sets look amazing though, so if you're a PF fan with cash to spare, feast on this:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Bad Karma will become famous soon enough Bad Karma's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah, the Delicate Sound of Thunder original live album was/is awesome...and the artwork is straight outta Mid-World..eh?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread is dying for this.....................

Last edited by mae; 07-28-2016 at 08:22 AM.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Learning to Fly.....................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my Favs...

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

They seem to be aiming more at you guys than me (many of you have collections with multiple lettereds or 100+ King signatures and the buying power that implies, while I have a much more pedestrian budget). Come on, guys - you know you're buying it.

Still, I think it's nice they're emptying the vaults and making things available.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have so many PF boots. Hundreds. This looks very good but not even worth it at $200. I didn't buy the Immersion sets because they were also way overpriced. I'll wait for Black Friday sales.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Pink Floyd music before Gilmour joined the band was quite strange to my ear.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Pink Floyd music before Gilmore joined the band was quite strange to my ear.
    Gilmore????

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I believe this is the very same item, and a bit more affordable: https://www.burningshed.com/store/pr...duct/453/7841/

And they have the 2-CD budget version as well: https://www.burningshed.com/store/pr...duct/453/7840/

For those who don't know Burning Shed, take a look around, they have some interesting stuff (might I recommend Marillion, Steven Wilson, Big Big Train, Anathema?).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Pink Floyd music before Gilmore joined the band was quite strange to my ear.
    Gilmore????

Gilmour
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast