+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cook

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of SK shorts:
    The new adventures of Sherlock Holmes "The Doctor's Case"
    Dark Love "Lunch at the Gotham Cafe"

Last edited by Cook; 03-03-2019 at 03:29 PM.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not real big into comics, but couldn't pass this up.
    Gunslinger Born S/L Jae Lee, #1 of 125,
    I think I have most if not all of the signed limited Jae Lee, king comics.
    Does anybody have a list I could refer to?

Last edited by Cook; 03-16-2019 at 12:57 PM.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! And I think you will have a good chance of finding a reference list somewhere here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...he-Comic-Tower

(I'm not sure because I don't collect or read the comics so I don't really visit that part of the forum but Turtlex used to do a thorough job, I think)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice! And I think you will have a good chance of finding a reference list somewhere here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...he-Comic-Tower

(I'm not sure because I don't collect or read the comics so I don't really visit that part of the forum but Turtlex used to do a thorough job, I think)
    Thanks Michaël,
    I didn't see it in his list, so I posted a request.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The problem is that Turtlex (who is a 'she', by the way) has not been active online for a long time now. That's why Ari was installed as the new Comic Tower Moderator. Perhaps he will be able to update the checklist.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Born - Variants
    I started down this slippery slope and realized I can't afford to collect both comics and books.

Last edited by Cook; 03-31-2019 at 06:23 AM.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

missing newspaer pic
    Last edited by Cook; 04-13-2019 at 04:32 AM.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    The problem is that Turtlex (who is a 'she', by the way) has not been active online for a long time now. That's why Ari was installed as the new Comic Tower Moderator. Perhaps he will be able to update the checklist.
    I have the "Checklist", from turtlex, but is in a PDF and I am trying to figure out how to edit/add to it.
    Help appreciated.

Citizen of Gilead Niels will become famous soon enough Niels will become famous soon enough Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,
    This is my Dark Tower set
    If you want to update "who owns list", I'm ok with that.

Last edited by Cook; 04-13-2019 at 04:33 AM.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

David (Wizardsrainbow) handles that. Send me a pic of all the Limitation pages and I will edit.

Breaker Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just read through the thread. Some awesome books there!
    If you are interested in UK editions, check out my thread, I have a few you may like (not for sale or anything lol)

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ection-jimimck

Let me know if there are any you are keen to hunt out, as they are more common where I live than US editions, and I'm always happy to try and source some for collectors.

Citizen of Gilead Niels will become famous soon enough Niels will become famous soon enough Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    PM sent
    Niels,
    If you sent me a PM, I never received it.
    -Richard
    Sorry, PM sent to RF (Comiclist in Word-format)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantasy & Science Fiction 1/500 Signed by King on back cover.

Last edited by Cook; 02-24-2019 at 02:12 PM.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously? All of them? Ok..
    ...I just hate showing my collection.

Sisters - Both S/L'd and Artist #79

Last edited by Cook; 02-24-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    David (Wizardsrainbow) handles that. Send me a pic of all the Limitation pages and I will edit.
    Seriously? All of them? Ok..
    ...I just hate showing my collection.
    Obviously.
    I did have smiley at the end of my comment.

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

So that's what LSOE looks like! Very nice. I'll have to take the shrinkwrap off of mine one of these days.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'll have to take the shrinkwrap off of mine one of these days.

sk

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Legends #79 (The "other" Little Sisters of Eluria)

Last edited by Cook; 03-23-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Rabid Billybumbler ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Legends looks like a really nice book - congrats!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They bound that book tightly.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

These are my Grant trade editions of Wastelands
    Copy in the middle is shrinkwrapped.
    Front top of dust jacket on the left is not damaged (reflection from the center shrinkwrapped)

Last edited by Cook; 02-02-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That LEGENDS look really nice!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Nice! Is there a special significance to the number 79 for you? Or is that just the number in the first numbered King book you bought and you want them all the same?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast