+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cook

Servant of Gan Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff
    WANTED 1st/1st:
    Carrie
    The Gunslinger
    Signed EOTD 1st/1st
    Signed Firestarter 1st/1st

Gunslinger Apprentice Alec is just really nice Alec is just really nice Alec is just really nice Alec is just really nice

Superb quality Richard, these are wonderful examples.
    Right back to the heart of collecting, signed first editions.
    Cannot see enough of these.
    First class.

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Those are the first PET SEMATARYs I've ever seen in front of a stucco wall!

And they all seem to be in great condition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous books, Richard!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again for the nice comments: Garrell, ur2ndbiggestfan, Alec & Brian861.

Here are my 1st/1st US Dreamcatcher trade ed's with Advance reader
    I can't find a single difference between the trade ed vs. the advance other than the Dustjacket and publisher letter w/return mailer.

P.S. updated pics in post #15, #54 & #76

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Superamazing 1A+ quality books !!!
    Big congrats !!

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

There is no difference, I learned that here when I also bought one of those Reading Copies.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, all those copies look pristine! Congratulations.

(And I love the appearance of the U.K. Edition of Pet Sematery.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great to see you posting again. Your books are simply beautiful.

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with all of the above. Beautifully set up for the pictures! And Dreamcatcher is a favorite of mine, I love the opening chapters.

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More pristine copies! I considering purchasing an early reader copy but like you state, no difference in them. Unless the printer location is different like with The Eyes of the Dragon and others.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Shout out to Stockerlone, ur2ndbiggestfan, Hunchback Jack, biomieg, vincent & Brian861.
    Thanks

Michaël,
    I was so discouraged when Photo-bucket removed all the photos that I gave up posting my collection pics, I figured why bother.
    Recently after discovering the photo's are back I've been adding more while slowly updating all the previous photo-bucket photos (in case they're pulled back again)
    Sorry I was rambling, hope that makes sense

Below are my 1st/1st trade ed's of Regulator's, (2) Dutton's, one signed, (1) Viking

P.S. updated pics in post #47 & #70

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! I have the Dutton and Viking as well. Although not signed

Rabid Billybumbler MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Mellow

Some really nice stuff on last 2-3 pages. Congrats on all the great signed books you have.

I'm confused (as usual). There was a Viking edition of THE REGULATORS?

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Incredible examples. Great to see you sharing again here...

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Collection’s looking great, Rich. Good to see you posting pictures of it again.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm confused (as usual). There was a Viking edition of THE REGULATORS?
    Yes, Steve. The Viking edition was from Canada.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you to The Library Policeman, ur2ndbiggestfan, peripheral, MikeDuke & Brian861 for the nice comments.

Everything's Eventual w/publisher letter/flyer.
    The one on the right has signature.

P.S. also updated photo on post #132 to include copy w/review slip & publisher letter

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff as usual
    WANTED 1st/1st:
    Carrie
    The Gunslinger
    Signed EOTD 1st/1st
    Signed Firestarter 1st/1st

I knew you'd eventually post that picture!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I knew you'd eventually post that picture!
    Cute.

Rabid Billybumbler MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Mellow

Wow. That's great. I went back and took a look at a few pages earlier. I forgot how much cool stuff is in this thread. Really awesome. Congrats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast