+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cook

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Cook

This one on the left I found yesterday (07-may-11) while shopping for brodarts.
    The one on the right is my signed edition.

Last edited by Cook; 01-27-2019 at 09:40 AM.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks great.

Guardian of the Beam Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That does look great, i really need a new dust jacket for my signed Firestarter!

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

IT (US) 1st/1st trade, unfortunately unsigned.

Last edited by Cook; 03-24-2019 at 10:34 AM.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Weedeater frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous editions!

sk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great start of your collection thread, I'm waiting for more!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great books so far! Keep em coming.

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is one hot book. FIRESTARTER is one of my favorite King novels, and one of my least favorite (to put it extremely mildly) movie adaptations.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Different Seasons: unrevised unpublished US proof with signed/inscribed US 1st/1st trade
    I have included original receipt from Waldenbooks Maine 2 days before signature
    (notice employee discount & ISBN number matches item number on receipt)
    The white marks are reflections from flash on brodart protector.
    Proof copy is enclosed in protective baggie.

Thank you all for the nice comments
    Last edited by Cook; 03-31-2019 at 08:21 AM.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!!!! Now keep em coming!!!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Stephen king but I really like Bill Kinsella..
    Both are 1st/1st trade ed's, the one on the right is signed
    Threw in a couple of baseballs for the theme.

Last edited by Cook; 02-01-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm...is that a Mickey Mantle?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mickey it is, recognize the Willie Mays?

Here are some SK short stories..
    Granta's "The Dune" & Paris review's "Ayana"

Last edited by Cook; 03-16-2019 at 04:37 AM.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No sir! The Mantle is great though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, dude, Just Awesome!!!!!!! Of course I recognize "The Mick", but I have to admit I didn't peg the second. Now that you have posted this I should start posting pics of my Yankee memorabilia in my thread.

I played Charity Golf with Yogi and Lee Mazzilli in N.J.!!!! What an experience!!!!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Awesome, dude, Just Awesome!!!!!!! Of course I recognize "The Mick", but I have to admit I didn't peg the second. Now that you have posted this I should start posting pics of my Yankee memorabilia in my thread.

I played Charity Golf with Yogi and Lee Mazzilli in N.J.!!!! What an experience!!!!!
    Merlin,
    I never got to golf with any players, but I did get to talk with them, shake the hand etc.
    Mantle was nice, his wife was... we'll just leave it at that.
    The 2nd is willie mays, he was sorta grouchy that day.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Mays???? Really??? That sig looks nothing like his name. No disrespect or anything implied or meant. Nice Item!!!!!!!

I got the "Greatest Team of all time" signed ball, the 1998 New York Yankees!!!!!!!!

Let the debate begin!!!! lol lol

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My Thinner's
    Both US & UK 1st/1st trade ed's
    I don't collect much UK, but this had the band.

Last edited by Cook; 02-01-2019 at 02:49 PM.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my other UK pride & joy, next to my different seasons posted earlier.
    Took me forever to find a really nice copy (jacket mostly), pages have the typical tanning.
    **not priced clipped**

Last edited by Cook; 03-31-2019 at 06:20 AM.

Weedeater frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, you've got some mighty fine books there.
    Wish they were here.....

sk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice FIRESTARTER! I have also been on the lookout for a nice copy to upgrade my 'export edition' and I got one yesterday. I don't think mine looks as smooth as yours, though. It has a bit of creasing on the DJ spine ends (no shelfwear and no tears though).

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Nice FIRESTARTER! I have also been on the lookout for a nice copy to upgrade my 'export edition' and I got one yesterday. I don't think mine looks as smooth as yours, though. It has a bit of creasing on the DJ spine ends (no shelfwear and no tears though).
    Are you going to post pictures?
    I'd like to see your most recent UK collection.

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Man, you've got some mighty fine books there.
    Wish they were here.....

sk
    Thank you for the compliment.
    Last edited by Cook; 03-31-2019 at 06:21 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

I will gladly take some pics when my new DEAD ZONE has arrived.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is signed and in my thread!!!!

Beautiful and hard to find copy you got there, Cook!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast