Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Clive Barker

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well the original is 225 pages. The anniversary is 284 pages. I guess there's a good amount of extra illustrations and as was said, it's a small run. So I preordered the standard edition. Excited that I won't wait a few years for this Barker book, unlike a certain other publisher
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weaveworld by Clive Barker (721 pages) - Kindle edition - $0.99 +Audible edition for $1.99

https://www.amazon.com/Weaveworld-Cl...e1c900301b0INT

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone received The Great and Secret Show yet?

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Anyone received The Great and Secret Show yet?
    Yeah, a couple of weeks ago. It's a decently sized book. I ordered from Gauntlet.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Guess it's time I contact them about where my copy is then.

Edit: Did you request a specific number by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Guess it's time I contact them about where my copy is then.

Edit: Did you request a specific number by any chance?
    I just contacted them and since I ordered a slipcase to go with it, it will be a few more weeks. I would have known that if I had checked my other email, the one that is signed up for their newsletter. Sorry about all this!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Was/is there actually a signing/bookreading event from CB ´lately-soon´ ?

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I have a Lettered Tonight Again for sale. Asking list price for it.

I am also wondering what the going rate for Lettered Tortured Souls. If you have one for sale please PM me.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Thanks Carlosdetweiler for your kind words and response,
    I've since had an email from Paul Miller from Earthling who has shed some light. here it is:

"The main difference for the lettered apart from its scarcity will be the quality of the binding -- the book will be hand sewn and the traycase will be handmade by my bookbinder in Vermont, using the finest materials. (The book isn't yet in production yet -- I haven't finalized materials etc.) See SONG OF KALI for an example -- the lettered is shown above the numbered -- both are nice, but the lettered is ridiculous (if I do say so myself). Please let me know your interest in a lettered and I can add you to a wait list.

Best,
    Paul"

So, you're right... Not in production yet, but it sounds lie it's going to be a beauty.
    Does anybody know if this was ever released? I went to the site and it still has a link to request a copy, but I've never seen one surface... I'd really like to see it if it ever got finished...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am selling some Clive Barker proofs. PM me if you're interested/with offers (Books are in Australia).

- The Great And Secret Show (UK Uncorrected Proof). Near Fine++Unread
    - The Thief Of Always (US ARC). Fine
    - Abarat - Days of Magic / Nights of War (US ARC - FLATSIGNED). Fine
    - Coldheart Canyon (US ARC - FLATSIGNED). Fine, unread
    - Days fo Magic Nights of War CD Sampler (FLATSIGNED)

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am not a Clive Barker fan - tried but never got into him. When Imajica got wet in Harvey really didn't care. But I found this in the file cabinet and assume it is his signature. It is from Overlook and I suppose was put in the book when it came out.

So, if anyone wants this PM me. First PM gets.

Traveler Bods is on a distinguished road

I've been lurking around these boards for ages and feel like this isn't the greatest of first posts, but I gotta ask - does anyone have to sell, or know someone who does, or just might have an idea as to where I might find one of Earthling's signed/slipcased Hellbound Hearts these days?

A few years ago I actually won one on eBay but the seller, clearly disappointed by the low final price, reneged on the deal, making up some shit about sun damage to the slipcase

Feeling the urge to reread so the hunt for one of these is on again...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A friend of mine is selling his Clive Barker collection. I'm trying to help him out, however, I don't know much about the books.

He wants to be fair on the pricing. I'm working on getting a list together of the goodies. Hope someone here can help guide me a little.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    A friend of mine is selling his Clive Barker collection. I'm trying to help him out, however, I don't know much about the books.

He wants to be fair on the pricing. I'm working on getting a list together of the goodies. Hope someone here can help guide me a little.

Mulleins
    Hi Ralph.I'm a huge Barker fan. Send me the list. Will glad to help.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Hi Ralph.I'm a huge Barker fan. Send me the list. Will glad to help.
    Thank you. Working on it now.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I'm interested in that list, too! I'm still looking for that illusive Earthling anniversary edition of Hellbound Heart...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

If the U.K. Signed limited of Weaveworld is available I'd love to make an offer!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I'm also looking for the UK S/L of Imajica.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Ok, I'll throw mine out there as well: Looking for signed 1st Abarat 3: Absolute Midnight HC. Thanks!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone that is posting here and communicating with me through PM.

He almost has the list complete. A lot of Barker books on it.

Books of Blood coming out the ying yang....hahahaha

Stay tuned.

Mulleins

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Might be interested in some Abarat S/L.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, here's the deal. The collection has right around 35 Signed Limiteds (Books of Blood, Weaveworld, etc.).

He's getting frustrated taking pictures, creating list, and so on. He's packing the books (carefully) and I'm going to go get them. This way I can post nice pictures here and answer questions without me calling him and him trying to understand what I'm asking.

Hang tight everyone, an awesome collection is getting ready to be put up for sale.

Mulleins

Moved to Classifieds Thread

For those interested in Barker’s non-fiction:

A revised and expanded paperback edition of The Painter, the Creature and the Father of Lies has just been released and is available here for $22.

The first 500 copies are signed and numbered.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have one on the way from this list and a few more coming in time.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    For those interested in Barker’s non-fiction:

A revised and expanded paperback edition of The Painter, the Creature and the Father of Lies has just been released and is available here for $22.

The first 500 copies are signed and numbered.

Nice looking edition- thanks for the info. Is anyone else getting a $19.25 shipping charge within the US? Nearly as much as the "cheap" book. These do ship from the US, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast