+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: The Collectible Clive Barker

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Mine was sent from the UK, for what its worth.

Citizen of Gilead swintek will become famous soon enough swintek will become famous soon enough swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Mine was sent from the UK, for what its worth.
    Ah- that would explain it. Thanks. I was always under the impression that Phil & Sarah (and certainly Clive himself), and that whole operation were US based.

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

I believe the website states they have offices in LA and London. Maybe they ship everything from the UK or choose the best location based on where the buyer lives. Might be worth emailing them and asking for a better deal on postage? Phil was very quick to respond to an enquiry of mine.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b is on a distinguished road

Selling Lettered Tortured Souls and Infernal Parade-$1250

Servant of Gan DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tortured Souls & Chiliad, signed limiteds, matching numbers, sans slipcases, as issued - fine/fine ($225 for the pair)

I will pick up shipping for US sales via USPS Priority Mail. Friends/Family PayPal
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am a big fan of Clive's art, but I am simply running out of wall space and need to start making some room. I have couple of signed and numbered (x/50) polaroid prints of some paintings that I believe were from an exhibit at the Bess Cutter Gallery years ago (i used to know their story, but i have forgotten and can't find any info online). Before I consider offering them for sale, does anyone else here even have interest in his art work?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would surely be interested in seeing it, but couldnt buy it...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought Clive fans would appreciate this. I had never seen the lettered edition of Maximillion in person:

Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow!, That looks amazing! Who published it?

ETA: and Congratulations, of course!
    If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad Moon Books, a new one on me as well....
    Seeking:

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful! And of course makes me wonder about the "Ultra" edition...
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Beautiful! And of course makes me wonder about the "Ultra" edition...
    Yes, absolutely. My guess is similar binding...I guess we could ask Roy right?
    Seeking:

I got a copy of the numbered edition on eBay recently for around list price. In addition to the standard signature page, Clive also signed it on the front free endpaper.

Until recently, a copy of the lettered edition was on Abe for $600, but it's gone now.

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Hi. Anyone have pics of the Scream/Press Books of Blood Lettered Edition? I was curious.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13