Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: COVER TREACHERY 5 - My problem

Along the Path of the Beam Atanóno Fána is on a distinguished road Atanóno Fána's Avatar

Default COVER TREACHERY 5 - My problem

Hello, I have a problem with the identification of "John Farson" on the cover page.

At first view would everyone said that it is of course John Farson... but...
    1. It's only appearance, where is Farson, without mask and has short hair here. All the other shows that the knot is behind a mask, so it can not be shipped in a mask.
    2. Likewise, it is the only picture where the Farson guns, the same that is Steven and Roland later.
    3. His suit is on the other arms, palms exposed, elsewhere unrecorded.
    4. In this work, Roland has a glass ball (Pink One), and the "scars" around the face for the entire series, while Farson this time has not adhered to the glass ball.
    5. Farson face looks young (though not visible in full), but Farson, according to information at least forty years old. Another "my" suggestion that this is not Farson, but Roland's a reflection of Farson.
    6. Here is the interview with Robin Furth says that Farson has long black hair (even before a series of Treachery). http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=10538

So the question is, what is your opinion of you, whether Farson has long hair, or is short, and the braid is included in the mask?

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My opinion only here, he is a demonic shapeshifter and can assume the appearance he wishes. (that being said, I have not read page one of any of the comics yet, just going by the references in the DT books)
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...