Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BS News! (For when real news doesn't have enough BS!)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Do we have a thread for the doomsday prediction tomorrow/today? Seems that is an appropriate topic for this thread.

Am I understanding this correctly? If rapture is to occur at 6 PM local time, does this mean that I'll be able to watch it on the news all day? And, since there will be a devestating earthquake at easternmost tip of Russia (where it is currently 3 PM on saturday) in about 3 hrs, and a tsunami wave from that will reach honolulu in a matter of hours, (where it is currently 5 pm on friday) will their Zionist Zombies be provided with scuba gear, for when their rapture occurs about 18 hours later?
    Well I started a thread called "The Rapture"... I imagine these two threads will be merged eventually.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

BS News! (For when real news doesn't have enough BS!)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Do we have a thread for the doomsday prediction tomorrow/today? Seems that is an appropriate topic for this thread.

Am I understanding this correctly? If rapture is to occur at 6 PM local time, does this mean that I'll be able to watch it on the news all day? And, since there will be a devestating earthquake at easternmost tip of Russia (where it is currently 3 PM on saturday) in about 3 hrs, and a tsunami wave from that will reach honolulu in a matter of hours, (where it is currently 5 pm on friday) will their Zionist Zombies be provided with scuba gear, for when their rapture occurs about 18 hours later?
    Well I started a thread called "The Rapture"... I imagine these two threads will be merged eventually.
    Good call, mods! LOL

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

BS NEWS!!! LESS LIES, MORE BS!!!

This is BS News, with your daily report. Later this evening:
    • Cheryl Cole fired from the US X Factor's giant cannon into deep space
    • Animal lover sued for referring to the colour of her cat as 'black'
    • And some more BS News about Cheryl Cole, voted by the people as 'Being the most annoying headline grabbing cow of the year 2011', with Lady Gaga in 2nd place.

But first, a report on the latest scandal to hit FUKR, which in the past few days has been accused of corruption, bribery, cheating, extortion, drug dealing, fraud, tax evasion, and the usual list of items that are of course included in their guidelines. Of course, all this stuff isn't news, and has been so old and so accepted that it's not worth BS News to report, but recently another charge has come up, one far more serious than any of the above: it has been found out that the people of FUKR condone and even support it's football players to smoke in public. Yes, it's true: as we know, smoking can cause cancer, terrorism and the summoning of the Great Old Ones through one cigarette alone. This latest development has hit the integrity of FUKR hard, and may just severely compromise the quality of football the whole world over, with many smoking players being executed on the spot. However, in England, this has been seen as a benefit, especially since it has been scientifically proven that all English football players suck genetically, and it's not down to bad management whatsoever. There are still a few great football players however, who only enjoy playing football, snorting crack cocaine and sleeping with their brother's wives. These are men to be respected! Support the beautiful game, Shit on the ugly cancer stick of deadly cancer!

BS NEWS!!!
    (Sponsered by the Smoking is Fucking Evil Campaign!)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

So what am I supposed to refer my black and white cat as?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Mixed colours.

- Melike

My Mood
    Worried

Well that's vague if my cat were to end up needing to be idenitifed, wouldn't it?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I don't know, i just like to make up this bullshit as i go, to remind me that life isn't that bad, really
    Spoiler:
    ...yet.

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

a #000000 and #ffffff cat

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    a #000000 and #ffffff cat
    That's awesome, Jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3