Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BS News! (For when real news doesn't have enough BS!)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Here; You'll probably get a kick out of this, DD --
    http://maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/04/29/6556704-

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, that is not only brilliant, but also so terribly, terribly true about how low papers will sink to grab headlines.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    stories concerning Diana's virginity
    As if an experienced man of the world like Chuck wanted to be hitched to an uptight goodie goodie virgin anyway...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You know, it's times like this, I look at Fox News, and I realise how redundant this thread is when I realise that their news is so much more BS than mine:
    Spoiler:

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I totally second your emotion, DD

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Remember, Jean: in breaking news, speed counts first! Not accuracy!

- Melike

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Oh jeez. Fox news can be really stupid sometimes. When I tuned into it the other night, they also had Osama spell "Usama". Seems they never proofread before airing the news.

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    And over here, meanwhile, years of BS coverage have been abruptly ruined by the American President's release of yet more documentation showing that he is, in fact, an American.
    LOL.

And LOL for this whole thread about the royal wedding. But we probably will hear "Fairy tale wedding" next time a popular celebrity like Brittney Spears, Jennifer Anistorn or Paris Hilton gets married if its publicized. They are our version of the royals,

And on that note, can anyone tell me why Paris Hilton is a celebrity other than because she is rich? She has no skills, of course I have not seen the infamous sex tape, so I guess I can't be absolutely sure, but certainly no talent or artistry. Why are Americans obsessed with her?
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I remember when I was very little, I had a blue plastic ring that I called my blue diamond - of course after the royal engagement ring - and I wore it until I outgrew it and it broke. I remember crying horribly about it. My mom sang to me: "If that diamond ring don't fit right / mama's gonna buy you some dynamite." She also told me, that "One day there will be a man who loves you enough to give you a blue diamond." It made everything better.

My husband never gave me the blue diamond, though, so he must not have been the right one for me!!!!!!

And when I say blue diamond, I have no delusions that it would actually be a diamond that's blue. I was young, and that's what I called the royal engagement ring... but it will be blue... and I will call it my blue diamond...

The story is less about wanting something material, as opposed to the fact that the ring made me feel pretty, and at that young age, when it broke, I think I thought I wouldn't be pretty anymore. And Mom instilled this thought in my mind that one day a man would feel that I'm pretty enough just the way I am to want to give me my own "blue diamond".

So I have a very high emotional connection to the "blue diamond". It brings back time of youth when there was so much hope for the future, and so much belief in love, and trust. I trusted Mom was right. Some man would love me enough some day to give me my blue diamond.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

i saw this and thought about this thread for some reason...by the way it is a real newscast from Germany.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...vy-seal-emblem

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beam: Yeah I know. Aside from being very wealthy she is famous basically for the same reason Kim Kardashian got famous, her sex tape. Although I do not think she is nearly as attractive but that's a different matter.

One of my favorite episodes of South Park is the one where they rip on her because it is so true and she's basically trash with money.

In other news: Cubs win the World Series!
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    i saw this and thought about this thread for some reason...by the way it is a real newscast from Germany.

Surely he did it on purpose to be funny?
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beam*seeker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post

Surely he did it on purpose to be funny?
    I would hope so but from what I gathered the news report was real.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Do we have a thread for the doomsday prediction tomorrow/today? Seems that is an appropriate topic for this thread.

Am I understanding this correctly? If rapture is to occur at 6 PM local time, does this mean that I'll be able to watch it on the news all day? And, since there will be a devestating earthquake at easternmost tip of Russia (where it is currently 3 PM on saturday) in about 3 hrs, and a tsunami wave from that will reach honolulu in a matter of hours, (where it is currently 5 pm on friday) will their Zionist Zombies be provided with scuba gear, for when their rapture occurs about 18 hours later?
    Sloth Love Chunk

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping it'll hold off until I'm back from the movies tomorrow.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I read somewhere it was supposed to be a "rolling rapture" starting at the international date line and traveling onward...depending on time zones.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

should have already started here by now?

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, because when God decides to end the world, of course he will do it according to our all important time zone system. haha
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Shhhhhh.......Jean....you'll spoil the anticipation.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw this comment on a discussion board about the doomsday prediction, thought I would share.

"As May 21st is judgement day please make a very large donation to me, as you will not be needing any money where you are going. My paypal acc: CRITICAL1@PAYPAL.COM
    PLEASE make all donations by the end of day on 21st May 2011, then at least I will have some cash for a brief moment before my time comes.

Thank you and God Bless.

Gordon"
    Sloth Love Chunk

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just realized that my sig. quote is regarding doomsday. Too ironic.

NOTE: Fringe-related, not reality.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    yeah, right... ok, I won't tell anyone twhat I have already witnessed...

::shuts mouth with paws::

Just saw this comment on a discussion board about the doomsday prediction, thought I would share.

"As May 21st is judgement day please make a very large donation to me, as you will not be needing any money where you are going. My paypal acc: CRITICAL1@PAYPAL.COM
    PLEASE make all donations by the end of day on 21st May 2011, then at least I will have some cash for a brief moment before my time comes.

Thank you and God Bless.

Gordon"
    Oh, the guys is a genius. I am ready to bet whatever you like that he has gotten, and will get, a lot of donations. No kidding.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I just realized that my sig. quote is regarding doomsday. Too ironic.

NOTE: Fringe-related, not reality.
    you are a prophet my son

Country
    Country Flag

The name's Bishop. Walter Bishop.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

It's supposed to be antici..........................pation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast