Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

To me, that makes him even more impressive. Who expects Bob Ross to kick your ass?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Trevor Goodard would make an awesome Euryon Crow's Eye.Here's a picture of him as Kano. Just saying.

http://www.movievillains.com/images/kano.jpg
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah but too bad he is dead
    If you love me then love me..

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That actor is dead? Because that is 100% what I picture the Crow's Eye to look like in my head.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, he would have made a fantastic Crow's Eye.

I picture Damphair looking a lot like Mads Mikkelsen from Clash of the Titans

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More casting news:

Carice van Houten as Melisandre http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1024&bih=723

And Stephen Dillane as Stannis http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:0&tx=75&ty=55

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Melisandre casting, girl is a fox.

That guy playing Stannis is A LOT younger than what I pictured Stannis looking ...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's about the age I pictured Stannis in my head, but that's based on the characters ages in the books. Like in the book, Ned is in his early 30's, much younger than Sean Bean. They aged them up on the show.

But yeah, to me he looks a lot younger than Mark Addy's Robert, more than just a couple years.

I just watched a clip of him as Thomas Jefferson in HBO's John Adams and he was great in it.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

That guy doesn't look like he could even pick up Stannis's version of Lightbringer.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    More casting news:

Carice van Houten as Melisandre http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1024&bih=723

And Stephen Dillane as Stannis http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:0&tx=75&ty=55
    Carice van Houten is perfect for Melisandre. It's kind of funny, she was also in Black Death with Sean Bean.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

She won't be in Game of Thrones with him since, well, you know.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He got decapitated.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

He makes a good Davos.

All this casting is making me excited! Next season will be here before we know it.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Trevor Goodard is dead? WTF?

And that guy is a perfect Davos.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Angelic

Apparently since June 2003. You're a little behind.

I was reading some Game of Thrones casting stuff(http://www.themarysue.com/eccleston-...me-of-thrones/) and saw that Christopher Eccleston might be up for Stannis Baratheon. This would make me excited beyond words, but just seems to be rumor right now. He would be perfect.

Oh, and Natalie Dormer from The Tudors(as Anne Boleyn)and Captain America has been cast as Margaery Tyrell.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/23/ga...rones-casting/

My Mood
    Angelic

Not him, someone else has been cast as Stannis.
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/a-new..._article_50847

Oh, yeah, I remember that now from this thread, but I was thinking it was just a possible casting. Bleh. I think Eccleston would be much better.

My Mood
    Breezy

He would be. I loved him in Gone In 60 Seconds. Also, Natalie Dormer is HOT. She should be Maergery.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Eccleston would fucking own as Stannis.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So far there have only been two chapters in Clash of Kings that I've read with Stannis in them, but it seems like Eccleston has too much personality to play Stannis. Seems like his best quality would be wasted. I'm sure the actor they chose to play Stannis will be good.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

As the series goes on, Stannis gets a lot of really subtle, funny one-liners. But, I'm down with this actor they hired to play him...I haven't really been disappointed with any of the casting so far, minus Lena Headey and she won me over.

Country
    Country Flag

I have faith in the people they are casting they have not gone wrong yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast