Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Time to cancel HBO until next season.
    Do you watch Westworld?
    We tried it and didn't like it much. I think we watched the first 3-4 episodes and called it quits.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you watch Westworld?
    We tried it and didn't like it much. I think we watched the first 3-4 episodes and called it quits.
    OMG, Westworld is amazing! You should try again. It just builds on itself.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you watch Westworld?
    It does get better, but you're right to cancel. Other than those two shows, there's really not a whole lot else right now. Although I do enjoy Vice Principals.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Curb Your Enthusiasm just started back up!!! You can't cancel yet
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Idk if it's because I've seen it pop up everywhere multiple times, but I'm slowly starting to subscribe to the 'Bran is actually the Night King' theory.

I can't connect the dots to make total logistical sense of it, but many stories which use the time travel plot device normally end in bittersweet fashion.

What if in trying to prevent the war from ever happening Bran wargs into the Night King and is unable to prevent the cycle of icy violence? Wouldn't that be something..

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Idk if it's because I've seen it pop up everywhere multiple times, but I'm slowly starting to subscribe to the 'Bran is actually the Night King' theory.

I can't connect the dots to make total logistical sense of it, but many stories which use the time travel plot device normally end in bittersweet fashion.

What if in trying to prevent the war from ever happening Bran wargs into the Night King and is unable to prevent the cycle of icy violence? Wouldn't that be something..
    Oh, it'd be something alright. Honestly, if this ends up being true, they are going to have a hell of a time explaining it to the audience. Best of luck.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/95...reenlit-at-hbo
    As cast and crew continue wrapping up production on the final season of Game of Thrones, HBO has announced that the Game of Thrones prequel pilot from author and co-executive producer George R.R. Martin and writer Jane Goldman (Kick-Ass, Kingsman) has been greenlit by the network!

The big-budgeted spinoff is created by Goldman and Martin and written by Goldman based on a story by her and Martin, the untitled pilot takes the prequel concept to a new level as it is set thousands of years before the events of Game of Thrones. The series chronicles the world’s descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour. And only one thing is for sure: from the horrifying secrets of Westeros’ history to the true origin of the white walkers, the mysteries of the East to the Starks of legend… it’s not the story we think we know.

Goldman is serving as showrunner and will executive produce alongside Martin as well as fellow Game of Thrones executive producer Vince Gerardis and co-creator/executive producer Daniel Zelman (Damages, Bloodline).

The untitled project from Martin and Goldman is one of five Game of Thrones prequels HBO had put in development, signing deals with five writers to join Marin in the development and writing of five spinoffs of the blockbuster fantasy series that don’t feature Game of Thrones characters. The other four writers are Max Borenstein, Brian Helgeland, Cary Wray, and Bryan Cogman. The other scripts have yet to be greenlit, but there doesn’t appear to be any rush or pressure to do so right away.

While no additional details have been released, HBO’s desire to keep the final season of Game of Thrones separate and its own before launching the spinoffs may mean a 2020 launch for the prequel pilot.

In addition to the final season of Game of Thrones, HBO’s drama series slate includes Westworld, currently airing season two and renewed for a third season, the recently premiered Succession, the upcoming Sharp Objects limited series starring Amy Adams, the J.J. Abrams’ recently ordered Demimonde, season three of True Detective and the second seasons of Big Little Lies and The Deuce.

Other HBO drama pilot also includes Damon Lindeloff’s Watchmen, Zandaya’s Euphoria, and J.J. Abrams and Jordan Peele’s Lovecraft Country.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys do realize this now that we are never getting those final two books, right?

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

You guys do realize this now that we are never getting those final two books, right?
    I think you have a better chance finding Bigfoot, then getting at least one new book.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If we get those final two books I'd be pleasantly surprised. Not expecting them at this point in time, tho.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

If we get those final two books I'd be pleasantly surprised. Not expecting them at this point in time, tho.
    Perhaps Martin has no clue what to right next or his final ending. Maybe he is trolling tons of fan fiction and youtube theories and when he finally reads something clever and intriguing, he will know how to finish what he started. It can happen............
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Perhaps Martin has no clue what to right next or his final ending. Maybe he is trolling tons of fan fiction and youtube theories and when he finally reads something clever and intriguing, he will know how to finish what he started. It can happen............
    I think he is writing the ending through the screenplays, JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler skingcalls is on a distinguished road

GRRM needs to catch up. The show is moving to its climax.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skingcalls View Post
    This may be your first post of what's hopefully many, but truer words will never be written here.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

At this point I think we all know that the show will air and be complete before we ever get a whiff of book 6.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

At this point I think we all know that the show will air and be complete before we ever get a whiff of book 6.
    If, you get a book 6!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

If anyone is interested, I'm giving away some Game of Thrones stuff over on the CD board.

https://forum.cemeterydance.com/show...rones-GIVEAWAY

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    If, you get a book 6!!!!
    Lol. Good point!

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by skingcalls View Post
    This may be your first post of what's hopefully many, but truer words will never be written here.
    You both have written more words then Martin regarding any content of a next book .

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Game of Thrones - Season 8 Trailer

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

It has already been insanely difficult to wait. But after the trailer, it became a torture.
    Spoiler:
    Who could possibly Arya be so afraid of!?

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    It has already been insanely difficult to wait. But after the trailer, it became a torture.
    Spoiler:
    Who could possibly Arya be so afraid of!?
    The dead or a dream? She seems so calm and cool now in the show that I find it hard to believe she is that frightened. We will see when it happens.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone think they will incorporate Nymeria at all, or has the ship sailed? I think it might be too hard for the audience to grasp that.

I guess we will know if and when we see a Previously On and they show the scene from season one where Arya throws a rock at Nymeria to get her to run away.

My Mood
    Confused

Does anyone think they will incorporate Nymeria at all, or has the ship sailed? I think it might be too hard for the audience to grasp that.

I guess we will know if and when we see a Previously On and they show the scene from season one where Arya throws a rock at Nymeria to get her to run away.
    She is leading that wolf pack menacing the land in the book, so who knows. I still feel more development and dialogue to extend the last season and this one to 10 episodes would have been ideal. Adding "talk" and attacks of the wolf pack and not seeing Nymeria because of budget constraints could have been intriguing. But what do I know. I really wanted all the mysterious deaths in Winterfell. That was a great story line.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

She is leading that wolf pack menacing the land in the book, so who knows. I still feel more development and dialogue to extend the last season and this one to 10 episodes would have been ideal. Adding "talk" and attacks of the wolf pack and not seeing Nymeria because of budget constraints could have been intriguing. But what do I know. I really wanted all the mysterious deaths in Winterfell. That was a great story line.
    I suck. It dawned on me in the middle of the night that we have seen Nymeria.

I'm not sure what I was thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast