Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm also wondering if we will ever see Rickon again. I'm sure Martin has something more planned for him in the books, but on the show, I don't see it happening.
    Ricky was
    Spoiler:
    killed last season
    in the Batlle of the Bastards.
    Oh, man! That's right. I completely forgot about that. In that case I certainly hope he has something more planned for him in the books.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

The book readers know the major differences from the show. Hate them like most, or like them, or tolerate them, this is the problem the TV viewers have with Martin writing slower then a cold killing you. We as TV viewers are seeing "changes" or what is coming if the books are ever finished. I have read, or rumored, that the show is zigzagging. Martin goes from point A to point C his way. The show is going A and then B to get to C. Allegedly the creators of the show know the ending, they are going to go that route, but they are going that route in a different way then the books. Both the books and the show will get to the same ending, but through different routes. My point is that Rickon's death might not happen. But if it does, it will be different. We will never know because the books will be finished by Martin's great great great great great grandson.....and we as the initial readers will be long gone. LOL
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I just want to see Arya and Nymeria kill some beeatches!
    Me too. Unfortunately, I just don't think we will ever see Nymeria on the TV show.
    I gladly stand corrected on this one. That was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    ...what is coming if the books are ever finished.
    If? There better be no ifs.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'm beginning to wonder if any of the characters on the show now will get the Iron Throne. Just an idea but could Jon and Dany have a child that would one day claim the throne?

Also, at first I was so disappointed in Theon for not trying to save his sister but my friend pointed out he lives to fight another day. As Yara came to his rescue, I think Theon will do the same for her. He knew he couldn't beat his Uncle at that moment and that fleeing was his only option.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

After witnessing Sansa Stark's ascension to the Great Game last season, I have often thought that she just might be the one sitting the Iron Throne at the end of all the chaos. Her quote in last weeks ep of "Cersei taught me much" only served to reinforce this feeling in me. After watching the first episode I came up with a new theory.

I believe in the Three Targeryeans theory, and my guess is that Tyrion will use this knowledge (after he finds it out) as his major play to win the Game. Although he will not be able to do it militarily, he will recognize the best play is through alliance with Sansa Stark and will propose crowning her Queen of Westeros in order to join the two Houses of Stark and Targeryean and create a dynasty and bring peace to the 7 Kingdoms ending the war.

Sansa will end up on the throne. Just like Queen Elisabeth.
    Could be. Just a hunch, but I believe that Tyrion and Jon Snow are in fact both, Targeryeans
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    After witnessing Sansa Stark's ascension to the Great Game last season, I have often thought that she just might be the one sitting the Iron Throne at the end of all the chaos. Her quote in last weeks ep of "Cersei taught me much" only served to reinforce this feeling in me. After watching the first episode I came up with a new theory.

I believe in the Three Targeryeans theory, and my guess is that Tyrion will use this knowledge (after he finds it out) as his major play to win the Game. Although he will not be able to do it militarily, he will recognize the best play is through alliance with Sansa Stark and will propose crowning her Queen of Westeros in order to join the two Houses of Stark and Targeryean and create a dynasty and bring peace to the 7 Kingdoms ending the war.

Could be. Just a hunch, but I believe that Tyrion and Jon Snow are in fact both, Targeryeans
    Yes, I agree that they are. Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark (they eloped and secretly married and consummated the marriage in the Tower of Joy, conceiving Jon) and Tyrion is the bastard son of the Mad King and Joanna Lannister. That would make Danerys the Aunt of Jon Snow and the Half-Sister of Tyrion
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Yes, I agree that they are. Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark (they eloped and secretly married and consummated the marriage in the Tower of Joy, conceiving Jon) and Tyrion is the bastard son of the Mad King and Joanna Lannister. That would make Danerys the Aunt of Jon Snow and the Half-Sister of Tyrion

Yeah, but I must confess. My son gave me the inside track on that one. Him plus Tyrion w/the dragons last season. lol. Merlin III is a HUGE GoT fan!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lady Olenna
    Spoiler:
    got the last word in on Jamie Lannister even though he poisoned her. I have never liked her character, but seeing the look on Jamie's face when she told him she poisoned Joffrey was priceless

Sir Jorah
    Spoiler:
    is back - thank you Samwell Tarly!

Jamie and Euron
    Spoiler:
    One of them will have to kill the other, but for now they just outwit Tyrian's war plans at Casterly Rock! What's to happen to the Unsullied warriors?

Daenerys and Jon Snow
    Spoiler:
    meeting less dramatic than expected. How can one believe in Fire Breathing Dragons and not in White Walkers!

Cersei
    Spoiler:
    really is a sociopath agreeing to bed Euron once the war is won! providing the kiss of death upon Ellaria's daughter Tyene; the Sand Snake not so superior anymore; and what to become of Yara Greyjoy!

and last but not least The Three-Eyed Raven (It's complicated)
    Spoiler:
    reunites with sister Sansa

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Night King looks different in that screenshot^ than he does in other episodes.

Did they switch actors again?!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Episode 4 has leaked online but not in connection with that earlier hack. HBO needs better web security. This one came by way of India Star....

Game of Thrones: Episode 4, The Spoils of War leaked, Star India responsible

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Get fucked.

What a great battle scene. Easily my favorite episode of the season so far.

The Dothraki soldier pissed me off though. He tells Tyrion that his people fight like shit. Let me see how well you fight, bro when your face is fucking melting.

Which dragon was that?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Drogon.

That was a really good episode. I wasn't expecting so many good things to be packed in the shortest episode they have done.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a theory.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Get fucked.

What a great battle scene. Easily my favorite episode of the season so far.

The Dothraki soldier pissed me off though. He tells Tyrion that his people fight like shit. Let me see how well you fight, bro when your face is fucking melting.
    Totally agree. I thought the same thing. If there was no dragon, I felt the Lannister army would have defended and held their own just fine.
    I did love to see just how destructive one dragon could be. The flight over the water in conjunction with that music, was awesome!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

How dem Dothraki gonna eat this winter after Drogon burned up all the grain ROFL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting to see Tyrion's reaction to his family's army being roasted. I suspect the loyalty to his new queen may be waning, especially as she completely ignored the advice of her Hand and JS...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm not sure she ignored his advice -- she wanted to burn the city, killing civilians. He probably advocated attacking the army instead. That's an easier thing to justify in a war.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Interesting to see Tyrion's reaction to his family's army being roasted. I suspect the loyalty to his new queen may be waning, especially as she completely ignored the advice of her Hand and JS...
    Tyrion is one of the most beloved characters on the show, I just don't think they can turn him bad. People would revolt.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Tyrion is one of the most beloved characters on the show, I just don't think they can turn him bad. People would revolt.
    Love him.... get the movie SHOT CALLER. He is the main character in the show and is a brilliant actor. I say that because I forgot within 5mins if him on screen that he was on GOT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I'm not sure she ignored his advice -- she wanted to burn the city, killing civilians. He probably advocated attacking the army instead. That's an easier thing to justify in a war.
    Correct. Their apprehension is with her scorching innocents in plain view of King's Landing. An amassed army on the battlefield is a different thing altogether.

She also needed to turn the tide of a war she was losing by any means necessary. Political points are useless in a lost war.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was an awesome episode, Sunday!!!! Dragon's at war!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a theory!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll start off with a teaser for my theory. Feel free to discuss:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast