Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I really don't like the way Loras is being portrayed. Yes, he's a pretty boy, but he's also a highly skilled and highly competent swordsman. You're telling me /that/ guy is destined to be one of the best swordsman in the realm ? I'm surprised he was even able to lift up the blade.

Also, I know that Lysa needs to be portrayed as a woman on the precipice on madness, but the breast feeding thing was a little too much

And yes, the Jaime vs Ned duel was amazing. This is definitely the best episode thus far.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I liked how little Robert's lips were chapped to show that he does that A LOT.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I wonder what the kid actor's parents were thinking watching their 9/10 yr old (?) sucking some other actor lady's tits. I'm like, that's got to be illegal, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZmuXKNFIkM

http://www.magicvalley.com/news/loca...bc318ae88.html
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Kid's mom : "I can't believe I allowed my first born to go through with this. What kind of parent am I ? "

Kid's dad : "Aaaaaaaattaaaaaaaaaaaa boy."

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    I wonder what the kid actor's parents were thinking watching their 9/10 yr old (?) sucking some other actor lady's tits. I'm like, that's got to be illegal, right?

I know there have been numerous discussions about that scene, but I'm not sure why everybody is automatically assuming the kid was actually sucking on a real breast. In fact, I doubt he was sucking on a fake breast.

It's possible that the breast was a CGI creation. The shot of the horses head being cut off was CGI. Also, the shots of some of the castles off in the distance is probably a CGI creation. It's possible they could be minatures (or bigatures depending on how you look at it.) It's also possible that the scene was shot using split screen. This is how I would do it. It's cheaper and pretty easy.

TV and movies have used similar techniques for years. For instance, a film like the original Parent Trap. The same actress was shot twice and then the scenes were superimposed to look as if she was acting with another actress. All they would have to do is shoot the scene with a real breast and then shoot it with the kid. Could have shot the kid on a green screen sucking a bottle and then removed it in post.

I have no idea how it was done, I just doubt anybody would let their child suck on the breast of a real woman at that age, or a fake boob for that matter. If anybody has actual proof of how it was shot, I'd love to hear it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ain't nothing wrong with sucking on some titties, even if he is 10

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Kid's mom : "I can't believe I allowed my first born to go through with this. What kind of parent am I ? "

Kid's dad : "Aaaaaaaattaaaaaaaaaaaa boy."
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I know there have been numerous discussions about that scene, but I'm not sure why everybody is automatically assuming the kid was actually sucking on a real breast. In fact, I doubt he was sucking on a fake breast.

It's possible that the breast was a CGI creation. The shot of the horses head being cut off was CGI. Also, the shots of some of the castles off in the distance is probably a CGI creation. It's possible they could be minatures (or bigatures depending on how you look at it.) It's also possible that the scene was shot using split screen. This is how I would do it. It's cheaper and pretty easy.

TV and movies have used similar techniques for years. For instance, a film like the original Parent Trap. The same actress was shot twice and then the scenes were superimposed to look as if she was acting with another actress. All they would have to do is shoot the scene with a real breast and then shoot it with the kid. Could have shot the kid on a green screen sucking a bottle and then removed it in post.

I have no idea how it was done, I just doubt anybody would let their child suck on the breast of a real woman at that age, or a fake boob for that matter. If anybody has actual proof of how it was shot, I'd love to hear it.
    The same people probably think Theon was really banging the red headed wench.

My Mood
    Breezy

Wait, he wasn't?

If I were an actor....... I'd be a "method actor". Just sayin"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, he wasn't?

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And holy crap, I just realized I *do* get HBO GO. Hellz yes!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post

And holy crap, I just realized I *do* get HBO GO. Hellz yes!
    What? Do you have something other than Time-Warner now? I don't see it on the list.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I switched to DirecTV about a month ago after Time Warner pissed me off one too many times.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Wait, he wasn't?

that gif made me lol, literally.

My Mood
    Angelic

No discussion this week?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved the Bronn vs What's His Face fight, the skyroof fatality made it even better.

The golden crowd scene ! Gods, I've been waiting forever for that and it's even more glorious than I imagined. I love the *thunk* his head made as it hit the ground.

Also, if someone could refresh my memory - It's been a long time since I read GoT - what were Bran, Theon, and Robb that far out close to the Wall ?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another good episode. I love the scenes where Ned is interacting with his children. Even though he is this warrior with all this power, it's funny to see him deal with things that any parent must deal with. I was a little disappointed with what happened to Viserys. I kind of liked his character and thought it could go in a lot of different directions. That was a pretty badass scene though.

Also, I'm wondering who this fellow is that stood up for Tyrion. Where did he come from? Why did he help him? I'm hoping they touch upon this.

I'm about to buy the first book. I will hold off on starting it until the season is over.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Angelic

SS, that was one of the men from the inn that stood and helped Catlynn seize Tyrion.

WHERE ARE THE WOLVES?!

My Mood
    Breezy

My question exactly. The scene with Osha and the wildlings was supposed to be at a stream, and the wolves were supposed to be a huge part of it. WTF?

The absentee wolves thing is really starting to piss me off.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Missing direwolves.....*tear*.

Dany eating the heart...badass.

Viserys' head thump noise....awesome.

Who all watched the early preview of episode 7 on HBO Go? I was super pissed because the website was totally crashed Sunday night and I didn't get to watch it until last night. There was a very interesting and, ahem, graphic scene with Littlefinger in a brothel (Bethany, did you cover Annabeth's head? ) and the ending was super tense and awesome. Can't wait for everyone else to see it!

My Mood
    Angelic

Annabeth hasn't watched that one yet but yes, the blanket will be on her head during that scene. That whole scene was totally gratuitous, a "hey, don't forget we're on HBO!" moment.

I loved Tyrion's confession. The thud was awesome. I love Ayra. Sansa is a gold plated bitch.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sansa is totally bitchier in the show than in the books. It was hilarious when she asked Septa Mordane where she was from and then straight up cut her off with an "Oh wait, I don't care".

My Mood
    Angelic

Yeah. I so want to punch her. TV Sansa totally deserves Joff.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, she's kind of a bitch, ain't she ?

My Mood
    Breezy

When I watched that scene I thought, "is that Paris Hilton?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast