Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I know! I don't think they could have found a better actress for Arya.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really, really not digging the actor they got for Stannis though. He doesn't look nearly tough enough to play him.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

And I'm still not happy with Catlynn.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap, I didn't even realize that was Brienne. I was thinking "who's the sad-looking dude?" She looks perfect!
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This doesn't really have spoilers, per se, but it relates to Theon after book 1/season 1 so I marked it to be safe. It made me giggle.

Spoiler:

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This season looks like it's going to be pretty bad ass. The most recent trailer:

http://youtu.be/X66PDW1Mjf8

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't freakin' wait

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Almost here! I can't wait to rewatch season 1!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I know it's just a brief glimpse, but from what you can tell, Grey Wind snarling right in Jamie Lannister's face looks so cool. I was/am a bit worried about what the CGI direwolves would look like, but so far, so good.

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Only TEN days left to go!!
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can barely contain my excitement! I'm really pleased with how things look that I've seen from season 2 so far. And I'm so glad the show is so successful among the general masses/media.

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm currently 600 pages into A Storm of Swords....

Spoiler:
    Needless to say, I'm highly pissed, sad, confused, angry and so much more I can't even put into words because I just finished the "Red Wedding" chapter. Wow. Does Martin have some balls or what? He really does hate the Starks. I couldn't read another chapter after that. I will resume tonight.

I won't give it away but there is a twist. Let's just say that sometimes people you think are dead, it isn't what it appears to be on the surface. It is a plot device he uses more than once.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't read the books, but loved Loved LOVED L O V E D (lovedloved) the first season. Very excited for season deuce.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beam*seeker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm currently 600 pages into A Storm of Swords....

Spoiler:
    Needless to say, I'm highly pissed, sad, confused, angry and so much more I can't even put into words because I just finished the "Red Wedding" chapter. Wow. Does Martin have some balls or what? He really does hate the Starks. I couldn't read another chapter after that. I will resume tonight.

I won't give it away but there is a twist. Let's just say that sometimes people you think are dead, it isn't what it appears to be on the surface. It is a plot device he uses more than once.
    It's a plot twist I fucking hate. Sorry, but
    Spoiler:
    I literally don't care anymore when people "die" because they probably didn't.

I'm sad I don't have HBO because it means I will have to wait at least five days after the episode airs to find a downloadable ep. If only HBO didn't charge out the ass for service....

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

see below
    Last edited by beam*seeker; 04-01-2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: NM
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Plot device

Yeah the resurrection plot twist is getting lame. And, what does this guy have against Starks? If your last name is Stark, you are doomed!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm....should I call Brighthouse and order HBO for tonight?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Um, YEAH.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

just get graboid or the like and watch it a few days later

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVED last night's episode. I thought it was great. Especially the Tyrion/Cersei sparring.

I also really enjoyed when Littlefinger verbally bitch-slapped Cersei, and she turned it all around on him with her show of power. That was great.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great episode
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed last nights episode, Grey Wind looked amazing.
    I watched it with my sister, who hasn't read the books, when they finally showed Grey Wind she looked at me and said "Holy Shit!". All i could say was "Hells Yes!"

The Tyrion/Cersei exchange was great,
    Spoiler:
    'It must be hard for you... to be the disappointing child.'
    LOVED every minute of it!
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

one thing I was wondering
    Spoiler:
    was that a dire wolf talking to guy in cell...can't remember his name right now..saying he was captured by a boy?

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I also really enjoyed when Littlefinger verbally bitch-slapped Cersei, and she turned it all around on him with her show of power. That was great.
    That's one of the many things the director(s) have gotten right. Since third person narration is out of the question, they took a bit of creative license with that scene and made it their own (when Cersei asks the guards to turn around and close their eyes, which if IIRC wasn't in the novels), and it worked wonderfully.

Also, I want to marry Melisandre, and give her lots of potentially demonic babies.

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Also, I want to marry Melisandre, and give her lots of potentially demonic babies.
    Hello, nurse!

Didn't that cell exchange actually take place between Cat and Jaime?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast