Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently 600 pages into A Storm of Swords....

Spoiler:
    Needless to say, I'm highly pissed, sad, confused, angry and so much more I can't even put into words because I just finished the "Red Wedding" chapter. Wow. Does Martin have some balls or what? He really does hate the Starks. I couldn't read another chapter after that. I will resume tonight.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Spoiler:
    Needless to say, I'm highly pissed, sad, confused, angry and so much more I can't even put into words because I just finished the "Red Wedding" chapter. Wow. Does Martin have some balls or what? He really does hate the Starks. I couldn't read another chapter after that. I will resume tonight.
    That part in the spoiler made my roommate rage quit the series.

Oh, also. for the books, I think you want the A Song of Ice and Fire Thread. Folks might click on your spoilers here because they have watched the whole season of the show.

This one(http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...******Spoilers!!!)

Of course, I guess you would have to be careful of spoilers for yourself in that one.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

Spoiler:
    That part in the spoiler made my roommate rage quit the series.

Oh, also. for the books, I think you want the A Song of Ice and Fire Thread. Folks might click on your spoilers here because they have watched the whole season of the show.

This one(http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...******Spoilers!!!)

Of course, I guess you would have to be careful of spoilers for yourself in that one.
    I see what you're saying, but I started my post by stating that I was 600 pages into A Storm of Swords (it's actually 700 I just realized) which kind of implies that anything under that spoiler button is probably pertaining to something after the show. I don't want to go into the Song of Ice & Fire thread because I don't want to see a spoiler form the books I've yet to read.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Peter Dinklage won the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series! Hell yes
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was so happy for him. Dinklage really is Tyrion Lannister. I'm looking forward to more of his work on this fantastic show.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was so happy for him. Dinklage really is Tyrion Lannister. I'm looking forward to more of his work on this fantastic show.
    Yeah, that was a great call!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

When he was first cast I didn't see it, and to be honest I was a little upset. But he has become Tyrion Lannister for me, his dry wit and the way he delivers his lines is amazing.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

^^What he said.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tonight, about 15 minutes before Boardwalk Empire, HBO is airing the first behind-the-scenes promo video for season 2! I can't wait! I really want to see Melisandre.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I had no idea, thank you Erin, must set dvr now

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's online now, Storyslinger....it aired last night.

http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/11/...o-airs-on-hbo/

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Fail
    Thank you, It's going to be a long day

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

This just had me rolling, i was laughing so hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=4008gIPuT4I
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG, the Jamie guy in the beginning was hilarious.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    When he was first cast I didn't see it, and to be honest I was a little upset. But he has become Tyrion Lannister for me, his dry wit and the way he delivers his lines is amazing.
    Dinklage is awesome, you really didn't think he was going to be able to pull it off? I was super excited when I heard about it.

Also, yay, Emmy for Tyrion!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just want to see Melisandre already ... I bet she looks like a babe ...

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

DVD release, March 6th. Someone's birthday, March 5th.

I'm just saying. A girl has birthdays.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Game looks sweet.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

An RPG set in Westeros ? WIN.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Opening night line buddies?

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy late groundhog day

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 2 Publicity Photos

These are amazing! I'm so impressed with how Brienne looks. Also, Theon looks really badass. Soooo excited!

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love Arya as Arry. More than anyone else. <3
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Melisandre ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast