Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

German actor Tom Wlaschiha has been cast as Jaqen H'ghar! And I mean seriously, just based on looks alone, this couldn't be a more perfect casting! I hope they keep his two-tone hair on the show, too.

http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/08/...s-jaqen-hghar/
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ! Great casting.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

agreed
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Are his eyes teo different colors?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

idk, it's hard to tell. I don't think so.....
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

This is sooooo goddamned funny! Watch it immediately.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/08/...of_thrones.php
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    This is sooooo goddamned funny! Watch it immediately.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/08/...of_thrones.php

That was funny as Hell....Hubby even laughed at that....lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Breezy

Chris, that shit was HILARIOUS! I love you, man!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh that was awesome! So funny.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

More casting news.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/HBO-Game...g-1036227.aspx

Is there entire cast of Skins going to end up in this thing?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not confirmed yet, but George R R Martin posted casting clues on his blog today for what appears to be the casting of Roose Bolton. This is the guy who most people think it's going to be:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0568385/

If so, holy crap. I clicked that picture and saw Roose Bolton staring back at me. Granted, I never pictured him bald, but that face is dead on what I had in my mind.

My Mood
    Breezy

perfect Roose, PERFECT.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    perfect Roose, PERFECT.
    I agree he really looks the part. Hopefully his acting is good as well.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A NUMBERED/limited SET OF 4 song of ice and fire BOOKS JUST SOLD FOR $5500 !

My Mood
    Breezy

:O DAMN!

My Mood
    Angelic

Roose and Edd. (I love Edd, btw)
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/_article_51862

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah. I can definitely see this going pulling off Bolton.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Craster!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...craster-220687

I can't wait to see who they cast for Ygritte.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Craster!

Well with a scraggly beard and some dirt on his face I could see this. From the head shot it hard to tell if this actor has the physical attributes I associated with Crastor.

My Mood
    Angelic

I'm willing to bet that if there's a ginger in the Skins cast, she's a shoo in for Ygritte.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Craster!

Just thought I'd give you guys an update on where I'm at in the Ice & Fire series. I'm almost finished with Clash of Kings. I just completed the chapter where Jon lets Ygritte live. I'm taking the books deliberately slow. I just like savoring them. I also purchased Storm of Swords at Borders. It was only 25% off, but I figured I should grab it while they still have it.

I'm really enjoying the series. Clash of Kings has been a little slow at times, but I don't mind it. I can feel that it's building to something, so it feels right.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to admit I'm a HUGE fan of this series at the moment, not just the TV show but the whole Song Of Fire and Ice it's absolutely mind blowing!!

I've got the TV show page on my facebook and saw this the other day -

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...r-dummies.html

It's a run down of ALL the casting for season 2 with little tidbits for the character in the show so it is a little spoiler filled if you've not read the books. While I think on - i'm not so big on massive spoilers for the books so was just wondering if there' a way to use spoiler spaces when i message?

Jamesey
    xxxxx

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dont you mean on his "not a blog"..

It's not confirmed yet, but George R R Martin posted casting clues on his blog today for what appears to be the casting of Roose Bolton. This is the guy who most people think it's going to be:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0568385/

If so, holy crap. I clicked that picture and saw Roose Bolton staring back at me. Granted, I never pictured him bald, but that face is dead on what I had in my mind.

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by JameseyLefebure View Post
    I have to admit I'm a HUGE fan of this series at the moment, not just the TV show but the whole Song Of Fire and Ice it's absolutely mind blowing!!

I've got the TV show page on my facebook and saw this the other day -

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...r-dummies.html

It's a run down of ALL the casting for season 2 with little tidbits for the character in the show so it is a little spoiler filled if you've not read the books. While I think on - i'm not so big on massive spoilers for the books so was just wondering if there' a way to use spoiler spaces when i message?

Jamesey
    xxxxx
    If you want to mark something as a spoiler, highlight your text and then click on the icon that looks like an old fashioned movie reel or kinda like a radiation warning sign. Also, we have a thread that is dedicated to discussing the books, though both the show and the books get discussed in both places. http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...103#post635103

Welcome to the discussion, by the way. Winter is coming.

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks Bethany

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast