Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just want to see Arya and Nymeria kill some beeatches!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    From what I am told, John is still Starks' bastard, but Tyrion is The Mad Kings bastard as well.
    Jon is a bastard to whom? Ned? I think it's clear now that's not the case. Lyanna Stark? Possibly, we still don't know that whole situation. It's my belief that Lyanna and Rhaegar married in secret.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    From what I am told, John is still Starks' bastard, but Tyrion is The Mad Kings bastard as well.
    Jon is a bastard to whom? Ned? I think it's clear now that's not the case. Lyanna Stark? Possibly, we still don't know that whole situation. It's my belief that Lyanna and Rhaegar married in secret.
    I feel your statement is what is coming in the books and hoping it shows up in the show. It makes too much sense to not be true. We will see.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice kaufen is on a distinguished road

I am bored. I wish I could skip to the Game of Thrones day.
    Last edited by kaufen; 06-12-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    Youtube has some pretty cool videos on predictions or history. I watch them from time to time.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    What if I told you...

*a mysterious wind begins to blow as haunting music plays lightly*

...you could?

My Mood
    Confused

I'm sure some of you have heard or read or watched the alleged rumors that the whole plot for season 7 has been leaked. No idea if it is true or not, but some of it sounds odd, interesting, and even some of it I hope isn't true. Anyone know what I am talking about or is that considered spoilers to talk about it? Just passing the time of something to chat about, about this show.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm staying away.

My Mood
    Confused

July 16th is the release date for season 7. Rumor is that book 6 will pop up before then which is why season 7 is coming so late. I heard they are done filming season 7. Winter is coming in the summer. WTF

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    July 16th is the release date for season 7. Rumor is that book 6 will pop up before then which is why season 7 is coming so late. I heard they are done filming season 7. Winter is coming in the summer. WTF
    I believe it when I see it.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 7 is arriving late because they started shooting this season a little later than they did the others.

They had to shoot many scenes during the winter time for obvious reasons and that necessitated them having to hold off shooting key scenes.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Season 7 is arriving late because they started shooting this season a little later than they did the others.

They had to shoot many scenes during the winter time for obvious reasons and that necessitated them having to hold off shooting key scenes.
    This and they need more special effects then ever for battles involving ships, dragons, white walkers, etc. That takes time to produce good results.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. I will need to reread all million pages before this thing comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I believe it when I see it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have heard rumors of the next book being released next year for his 70th birthday ( Sept 2018 ).

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't hold your breath

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

We're inching closer to Season 7...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We're inching closer to Season 7...

Yep. Teasers look great as well!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT

My Mood
    Confused

LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT
    Excited for sure, but disappointed on just 7 episodes. They couldn't have done extended dialogues or travels with characters like in the past?
    Anyway, I'm hoping that the alleged leaks of the scripts are false. We will see.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    I have heard rumors of the next book being released next year for his 70th birthday ( Sept 2018 ).
    I read that as well. I also read he isn't writing at all. He should have taken a page from Rowling on how not to ride the wave, but how to nurture the golden goose.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT
    Excited for sure, but disappointed on just 7 episodes. They couldn't have done extended dialogues or travels with characters like in the past?
    Anyway, I'm hoping that the alleged leaks of the scripts are false. We will see.
    Well, think of it as just one season that got split in 2 and you'll be fine.
    Also, I heard some of those episodes are going to be 80 minutes long! That's essentially a small film.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT
    Well, think of it as just one season that got split in 2 and you'll be fine.
    Also, I heard some of those episodes are going to be 80 minutes long! That's essentially a small film.
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Kind of like what Breaking Bad did.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to it.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty good start. Although I don't like that they have Jon and Sansa arguing already. She realizes Littlefinger is scum but he is still in her head.

My wife had to look away during the Sam shit montage. Hopefully we get more out of Oldtown than "there's dragon glass on Dragonstone."

Based on how short the season is I am guessing we get a sea battle next week. (Or at least by week three.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast