+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
Results 1,426 to 1,431 of 1431

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

omit

Trust me. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

Apologize if this is a dumb question - I thought only Targaryens could ride dragons? So how was The Night King able to ride one of them?

or does his white walker resurrection magic negate all that?
    (metallic SFX intensifies)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Apologize if this is a dumb question - I thought only Targaryens could ride dragons? So how was The Night King able to ride one of them?

Jon is a targareyen. He is, Danys nephew.

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

That would be my guess. All bets are off because the dragon is dead.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Jon is a targareyen. He is, Danys nephew.
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

That would be my guess. All bets are off because the dragon is dead.
    My apologies I totally mis-read your question. What an ass. lol

Yeah, I would think that the whole "White Walker/Night King" status/magic would negate that restriction and as you've said "all bets are off".

Of course, who's to say that the "Night King" wasn't originally from the Targaryen line in life, right? I suppose it's possible. That factor might even be a neat twist in the end, ya know?

Perhaps more to the point, whatever power/magic that the "Night King" employs to reanimate the dead also gives him complete control of whatever entity he is bringing back. That would seem to be already confirmed in what we have witnessed so far, no?

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's because the Night King is Rhaegar Targaryen. Everybody knows this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58