Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1717

Thread: Winter Is Coming...The Game of Thrones Thread *spoilers*

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What the hell is going to happen with the Greyscale?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    There was a clue to that in one of the books Sam was poring over.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm interested to see how that's going to play into things as well.

I loved the opening with Arya. It's everything I dreamed of and more.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

So maybe Dragonglass can cure Greyscale?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am thinking fire is involved.

Edit: I just read the article about this and dragonglass seems a little too convenient. But I guess that could get Jorah back to Dany at Dragonstone...

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I just want to see Arya and Nymeria kill some beeatches!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. Unfortunately, I just don't think we will ever see Nymeria on the TV show.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Me too. Unfortunately, I just don't think we will ever see Nymeria on the TV show.
    episode 2 might just have her....
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

This is not really important at all but I noticed that Sam was asking about the restricted area of the library. The actor he was asking is the one that played Prof Slughorn in the Harry Potter movies. Harry (and Tom Riddle) both ask him about the restricted area of Hogwarts' Library.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You must not have watched the episode 2 promo!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    This is not really important at all but I noticed that Sam was asking about the restricted area of the library. The actor he was asking is the one that played Prof Slughorn in the Harry Potter movies. Harry (and Tom Riddle) both ask him about the restricted area of Hogwarts' Library.
    But Legions of Harry Potter fans noticed it
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Everyone seems to think Jaime will kill Cersei, which makes a lot of sense, but could it be Arya wearing Jaime's face that does it?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Everyone seems to think Jaime will kill Cersei, which makes a lot of sense, but could it be Arya wearing Jaime's face that does it?
    Jaime will certainly kill Cersei, but will it be Wolf in Lions clothing or For Real Jamie doing it to redeem his character. He would be the only Lannister left alive at that point. I could see him do it and then join the cause of the "good guys"

I'm guessing that we may not even find out for sure who really "did" it until season 8. The end shot will be of Jaimie murdering his sister and fulfilling the prophecy and then we will have to wait to determine if it was him or Arya that did it.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be much more satisfying if it was Jamie himself that does it.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I disagree. Arya has her list. The prophecy (which honestly, I keep hearing about but don't remember being mentioned in the show itself), the Kingslayer nickname, and Arya's face changing talent all go hand in hand. It's been set up like that for that particular reason: To all tie together when she kills Cersei.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. As much as I wanna see Arya get her list cross off, I think we will see Jamie's character redeemed. If not, the whole House of Lannister is destroyed. I think Jamie is going to kill her and turn his cloak and Join the Stark contingent.

GRRM has put in a lot of hard work getting you to like Jamie and showing an actual character arc where redemption is possible if not probable.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I disagree. Arya has her list. The prophecy (which honestly, I keep hearing about but don't remember being mentioned in the show itself), the Kingslayer nickname, and Arya's face changing talent all go hand in hand. It's been set up like that for that particular reason: To all tie together when she kills Cersei.
    We are going to get to see Arya kill boatloads of muggs

I dont think GRRM goes with Arya as Wolf in Lions Clothing because it is too telegraphed and predictable. He always gets you to think one thing will happen and then hits you with the twist.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

After witnessing Sansa Stark's ascension to the Great Game last season, I have often thought that she just might be the one sitting the Iron Throne at the end of all the chaos. Her quote in last weeks ep of "Cersei taught me much" only served to reinforce this feeling in me. After watching the first episode I came up with a new theory.

I believe in the Three Targeryeans theory, and my guess is that Tyrion will use this knowledge (after he finds it out) as his major play to win the Game. Although he will not be able to do it militarily, he will recognize the best play is through alliance with Sansa Stark and will propose crowning her Queen of Westeros in order to join the two Houses of Stark and Targeryean and create a dynasty and bring peace to the 7 Kingdoms ending the war.

Sansa will end up on the throne. Just like Queen Elisabeth.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    There are crossed off names on her list who were slain by others. No reason the same can't happen here.

I agree. As much as I wanna see Arya get her list cross off, I think we will see Jamie's character redeemed. If not, the whole House of Lannister is destroyed. I think Jamie is going to kill her and turn his cloak and Join the Stark contingent.

GRRM has put in a lot of hard work getting you to like Jamie and showing an actual character arc where redemption is possible if not probable.
    I just love the symmetry of Jamie pushing Bran out the window to protect Cersei at the beginning of the series, and him killing Cersei at the end of the series after all her monstrous acts.

I think either one could be worked to make sense but I like the idea of Jaime doing it because first he killed the Mad King and now he'll have to kill the Mad Queen as well.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also wondering if we will ever see Rickon again. I'm sure Martin has something more planned for him in the books, but on the show, I don't see it happening.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm also wondering if we will ever see Rickon again. I'm sure Martin has something more planned for him in the books, but on the show, I don't see it happening.
    Ricky was
    Spoiler:
    killed last season
    in the Batlle of the Bastards.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So there was a sea battle this episode like I thought. How powerful Euron is seems to be bothering a lot of people. I think it's necessary so that the Lannisters don't just get crushed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast